$71.97 - $87.50
Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
|Fits as expected||
- SMITH & WESSON® FOOTWEAR - Known for outstanding quality and attention to fine detail. We're proud to introduce a boot that sets a new standard for construction, durability, and price. The Breach 2.0 is built upon years of top caliber manufacturing and industry experience.
- TOUGH - The leather and nylon construction is made to provide full protection without compromising on comfort. A gusseted tongue keeps dirt and debris out.
- COMFORTABLE ALL DAY - An EVA Midsole gives lightweight comfort and cradled support, and for added support we used a steel shank. Board-lasted construction creates a torsional rigidity that reduces foot fatigue during long work shifts.
- SLIP RESISTANCE - The rubber outsole is engineered to minimize traction loss with an innovative pattern that grips dirt, waxed surfaces, fences and ladders, and anything the urban jungle can throw at you.
- AFFORDABLE - Breach 2.0 provides high quality construction at a budget-friendly price, giving you the best bang for your buck. No matter your trade, if you require footwear you can count on, the Breach 2.0 works hard like you do to outperform and outlast. Direct Premium Buys donates a portion of the proceeds to Operation First Response, a wounded-warrior charity.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Breach 2.0 side-zip boot offers both the durability and reliability you’d expect from tactical footwear bearing the Smith & Wesson® name. But don’t let their strength fool you – these boots are also extremely comfortable for everyday wear, no matter what your daily battles entail.
The Breach 2.0 features:
• Leather/nylon upper for added protection and comfort
• YKK® side zipper in durable Viston® pattern for easy on and off fit with hook and loop tab-stay closure
• PU Collar for easy cleaning
• Foam-padded collar and tongue for protection and increased breathability
• Gusseted tongue to keep dirt and debris out
• EVA Midsole for lightweight comfort and cradled support
• Steel shank for superior support
• Board-lasted construction for torsional rigidity, reducing foot fatigue during long work shifts
• Slip-resistant, non-marking rubber outsole
• Available in both 6” and 9” height
Best of all, the Breach 2.0 boot provides high quality construction at a budget-friendly price, giving you the best bang for your buck. Whether you are in law enforcement, an industrial trade, or another profession that requires footwear you can count on, the Breach 2.0 works hard like you do to outperform and outlast.
Support Operation First Response
A portion of the proceeds are donated by Direct Premium Buys to Support a Wounded Warrior in need. Operation First Response serves the wounded heroes, and their families and with your support together we make a difference. Smith & Wesson® is not affiliated with Operation First Response.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B07D1WC7GQ
- Date first listed on Amazon: November 28, 2017
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I had spent a couple of months looking for a pair of boots with a side zipper when I found these. Compared to the pair of Bates boots that I tried at Sears- these are a far better buy. They don't leak nearly as much- but mainly for rainy weather- your not going to be wading in these. The zippers are YKK types- much stronger than the flimsy cheap zippers on the Bates.
In terms of fit- 10 was unavailable and these are not available in 9.5 4E. I wound up getting 10 2Es- and they fit perfectly, so I'd say they run a bit smaller than New Balance. I have rather flat feet- and the insoles are perfectly fine for me. They will take a bit to fully break in, but so far I've never felt better when standing for long periods.
The toe is reinforced- these aren't steel-toed. The soles have rather aggressive treads- so make sure to knock the mud off. The zippers are really handy for taking the boots off without having to deal with the laces after a long day. For the price this is a great deal, as the Bates go for 120$.
These are manufactured in Vietnam.
Highly recommend this pair of boots if your looking for a pair of boots with a tall ankle cuff+ side zipper.
UPDATE - I've got a month and a half wearing these. I was right they are hot. They continually squeak when you walk. I thought I'd would stop after awhile but it hasn't. The toe stitching of the right boot has started to pull-out. See photos. The pull loop (used to help get them on) on the left boot broke-off.
I am very disappointed that these have not even lasted for more than two months of regular wear. Keep in mind, I work at a computer desk, don't use these for hiking, or anything else, these are simply used for getting around. I expected this to last much longer than 2 months.
I've attached a few photos to show the condition they are in on the outside, to demonstrate how well I've kept them, as well as a few shots of the inside, where you can see that some of the lining has completely rubbed off after only a few uses.