Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 185 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 205 reviews
on April 4, 2014
I first picked up this watch at a military surplus store. I wanted a simple, durable, not flashy watch, and this fit the bill. In general this is probably my perfect watch. It fits my style, it's rugged and understated. Although simple, I actually get lots of compliments on it, And although I don't really care too much about the price point but will say people always assume I paid much more for it than I did. In fact I would probably gladly pay several times as much for this watch as there are lots of military-style watches out there that aren't half as good for more than twice the price. The only downside on this watch is the band, it is a very nice fabric band, however it always end up denigrating on me after several months of wear! I've ordered this watch a couple times basically just to replace the band. It goes from looking nice, clean, to ragged edges, frayed, the hole stretched or torn! I love this watch and after much looking I got a solid, more durable nylon band from another vendor to replace the original.
on April 21, 2017
Hate to low star something, the company that sells this is fast and efficient. But the watch is a little disappointing. The bands are small for average sized North American men, would fit a petite man or average woman. This didn't bother me, got a 20mm replacement band.. I wanted this for nursing school, I needed a second hand, and clear numbers, I also like having the 24hr layout..It was going to be perfect..it has a low profile, lays flat with the silicone band replacement I ordered, and was very fast to read..But sadly the watch looses about 8 mins a day and I am just a little too OCD for that.
on July 15, 2017
So, what does water resistant to 30 meters actually imply? 30 meters is quite a depth, assuming that is the normal representation. My daughter wore this ONCE in a swimming pool and it got moisture in it, steamed up and quit. The provider shipped it quickly and it was well-packaged, but the product itself is certainly NOT water resistant in my opinion. Good looking, just don't get it wet.
on May 19, 2016
This watch is horrible to wear. The strap tucks under the face and then back up on the outside edges so the strap never fits your wrist comfortable at all. The face itself is ok but I honestly could not wear it for more than 39 minutes at a time.
review image
on June 22, 2017
Since I retired I spend more and more time in outdoors. Many days in the woods exploring nature so I wanted a watch that doesn't run on a battery. This watch comes with 3 different watch bands keeps good time and doesn't cost much. Best thing is it will keep running without a battery.
on June 16, 2015
It looks great, which is why I ordered it. I work in a chemical plant and wanted something inexpensive that would hold up to my needs. When I received it the watch didn't work at all. I had to go to the store to buy additional batteries for it. After replacing the battery it worked fine, but soon stopped because the actual assembly inside of the watch is loose. The slightest movement within it could stop the clock. Then it just turns into a piece of junk on your wrist. Would not recommend or buy again.
on January 13, 2017
Durable and good quality!
on March 5, 2012
I received this watch today and I must say that it is one very nice watch. Not just because it costs so little, but because it is just put together very nicely. It came with plastic over the face, a plastic plug on the crown that you had to remove in order to start the watch so the battery does not drain before the consumer buys. It also comes with two additional bands. These bands, which are discussed a lot on here are extremely nice. I do not know what everyone is complaining about, they are double sewn, have nice blacked out hardware and basically give you three watches in one. No it is not a Hamilton, but it SURE DOES LOOK LIKE ONE. Plus, you saved about $180. Is it my main watch, no but I don't have a main watch. That's the beauty of collecting watches. You can wear one one day that costs $200 and another the next day that costs a fraction of that. The mineral glass has a "coke bottle" look to it from the side and adds to the tremendous style of this little made in China watch. It is water resistant but I wouldn't test it out just because I like the watch so much and have other watches that serve that purpose, I wouldn't want to ruin this watch. The accuracy has been to the second so far and the black finish looks very durable and is flawless. I dig the watch, a lot. If you want a nice quality watch that looks just like a Hamilton for a fraction of the cost, I highly recommend this watch. If you want a $21 watch and complain because it doesn't function or look like a $500 Hamilton, this isn't the watch for you. Actually, this watch will function just like any Hamilton because it's a Japanese Quartz Movement, but it says Smith&Wesson on the dial. Oh yeah, one last thing- the example I received has a second hand that hits the mark on every tick. My last eco-drive didn't even do that. The luminesence also is very bright, but it's only on the two main hands. Very nice watch, and not just for the money. I am probably the most picky and anal person you will ever correspond with, and I say buy it.
on July 8, 2014
5 month review.......
I held off reviewing this watch because of all the bad reviews that stated how cheap this watch was.
First thing......when you open the package, take the watch bands and throw them in the trash.....go to Wal-Mart and get a nice $8 sports band.
As for the watch, I am a truck driver and have not been kind to this watch banging it on things and such.....I have not had one issue so far, keeps great time, date is spot on, very comfortable, I really like this watch and would order another one.
on July 9, 2017
Solid build. The three interchangeable straps are a nice touch. the hands glow in the dark enough to be seen at close range but don't emit any light beyond a foot. The plastic face is pretty scratch resistant and easy to clean.