Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Foo Fighters PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 57 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 61 reviews
on August 18, 2017
I got this watch yesterday and, so far, I love it. Great looking watch--band is very nice and is comfortable. Rotating bezel has a very positive action--not at all loose as I saw in one review. Very important to me: Luminosity of the dial is superb. I saw some reviews saying the dial was not very luminous but it was outstanding for my purposes. Mind you, I have not tried this in a scuba situation but in a darkened room the luminosity was more than adequate. I looked for a long time to find this watch and I am glad I found it. (The case it comes in is also very cool. interestingly, it also arrived set at the correct time. Either coincidence or extra care taken.).

Have had the watch for 2 days now--luminosity is even better than I thought--I have used it as a very low light source a couple of times and have found luminosity allows viewing the time in a car at night while driving. One downside--seems to me that setting the time and date are a little difficult. Maybe with time I will get better at that.
on June 11, 2017
Good product, bright tritium. Good Price. Watch is about the right size for comfort and easy viewing. Excellent band and clasp.
on May 4, 2017
Great watch for the money. 3rd S&W tritium watch for me.Good Illumination makes it easy to read all night. Generous bracelet length easily accommodates a sturdy wrist. Set the time to the NIST website when it was received, still on the same second.
on March 19, 2017
Very nice watch works great looks great.
on February 25, 2017
I have owned this watch for about three years now. I love this watch, but I did lose the crown last year and had to pay $50 to have it replaced.
on January 14, 2017
So far so good! Received it on time in its cute case. Seems very solid, actually a bit heavy but I like that. Very impressed with the tritium inserts. Very bright in total darkness and nicely legible in dim light. I think I would like a bit larger face and larger minute and hour hands but neither detract from my overall liking the watch at this point. Hopefully it will perform well for many years.
on December 10, 2016
Watch didn't work returned
on September 5, 2016
So far so good seems better built then the Gosasa and may actually keep water out to the 660ft when the Gosasa couldn't keep water out from a dip 6 inches into water for about 1.3sec but the 4 stars is because they couldn't go the extra mile an add one more small tritium tube to the second hand
on August 27, 2016
I originally purchased a S&W watch in2008 and loved it. Recently it got wet (my fault) and the works stopped. I was told I couldn't get it fixed, so I purchased this new one. Basically the watch is the same. The thing I was disappointed most was the quality of the stainless steel compared to my original. Noticeable weight difference and finish.

I did find an able watch repair and it actually was easy and cheap for them to replace the watch works. So, for now I decided to keep the new watch
on August 21, 2016
It is a nice heavy watch and looks good. Disappointed in the tritium aspect. Does not have the bright glow I was hoping for. The glow is faint to say the least. My Seiko diver blows it away for illumination.