Smith and Wesson Tactical Knives and Flashlight Kit
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The SWFR2S black handled knife features a black coated stainless steel 3.3" 1/2 serrated Tanto blade, liner blade locking mechanism in the aluminum handle, a belt cutter and a window breaker.
- The SWFRS Silver knife features a 3.3" 1/2 serrated stainless steel blade, liner lock blade locking mechanism in the stainless steel handle, a belt cutter, and window breaker.
- Both knives can be opened and closed in a single hand.
- The 2AA Xenon flashlight is the ideal flashlight for both home and professional use. It has a weatherproof and corrosion resistant body along with a shatterproof lens.
- The complete kit is contained in a Smith and Wesson branded tin.
Customers Also Shopped For
Top Customer Reviews
In conclusion, the knives aren't worth the money and do the S&W name a dis-favor, but the flashlight makes up for the bad knives.
I got this set for my emergency car kit, these little babies can cut a seat belt very quickly. I tried it out on a junk car. They also have the capability to break a window ( which is extremely difficult to do without a proper tool). Don't fool yourself into thinking you can kick your window out if you had to because you probably can't.
Since this set has two knives as I previously mentioned, I keep the other clipped onto my tactical vest.
This set comes in a very nice tin so it's perfect for gift giving.
These knives are worth the price and as far as preparing goes I'd rather have these and not ever need them then the other way around.
*** The flash light is solid and sturdy but has incandescent light bulb which should have beenLED types for durability, service life and efficiency.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I still use this knife and I bought it over three years ago. I have only had to sharpen it once and it works extremely well. Read morePublished 29 days ago by Amazon Customer
Knives are awesome. Strong and heavy. Don't buy thinking the flashlight will be a good bonus, because it sucks.Published 22 months ago by mattat777
Good kit for the price, but I would recommend saving up and paying twice as much for a better knife.Published on July 19, 2014 by Jeff D.
Good product. And the price wAs good too. I use it all the time at work and have the spare At home.Published on February 12, 2014 by ViX
This was a great black friday deal. I don't prefer knives with the cutter in the handle, it can get caught on things, but for the price, these are great/.Published on January 14, 2014 by Brad Williams
I love these knives. I keep one in my purse and one in my car these knives. I get compliments on them all the time! Overall, this was a great purchase.Published on January 6, 2014 by Briana O'Neill