Smithwick's StingMate Jellyfish Sting Neutralizing Spray Gel
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- A safe and effective spray gel for neutralizing stings caused my most jellyfish stings. Approved and used by hospital ERs and lifeguards.
- Ingredients are natural, non-toxic and provide immediate relief from most jellyfish stings and other marine stings such as Portuguese man-of-war, lion's mane and fire coral.
- Proven to work on most jellyfish stings based on research conducted by Marine Biologist, Chad Widmer, a world renowned jellyfish expert.
- Has a cooling effect that aids in sting relief and also suspends stinging cells making it easier to scrape off (as opposed to thinner products that run off the skin easily).
- Small and easy to carry.
Customers also viewed these products
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Don’t let a jellyfish sting ruin your day at the beach! Our fast-acting jellyfish sting first aid gel has been scientifically formulated to provide the best solution for jellyfish sting pain relief. Keep one in your beach bag, so you have it if you need it!
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Item model number : 094922942227
- UPC : 094922942227
- Manufacturer : First Aid Mates, LLC
- ASIN : B00E9F2GRC
Best Sellers Rank:
#569,374 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #133,621 in Skin Care Products
- Customer Reviews:
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.