|Item Weight||63.1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||25.9 x 13.3 x 10 inches|
|Item model number||98495|
|Manufacturer Part Number||98495|
|OEM Part Number||98495|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Smittybilt 98495 XRC Synthetic Rope Winch - 9500 lb. Load Capacity
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Wired Remote, remote Control is included, Cable type: Synthetic Rope
- Motor: 6.6hp Series Wound, Gear Train: 3-Stage Planetary, Gear Ratio: 161.28:1
- Lifetime Mechanical Warranty, 3 Year Electrical Warranty
- Fairlead: Hawse.
- Drum Size: Diameter 2.5 inch
- Wired Remote
- 6.6 HP Amphibious motor and 3 Stage Planetary Gear System
|What you need to know – This product has a serial number that uniquely identifies the item. When your order ships, Amazon will scan the serial number and add it to the history of the order. Should the item go missing before it arrives, Amazon may register the serial number with loss and theft databases to prevent fraudulent use or resale of the item. There is no action required from you and the serial number will only be used to prevent fraudulent activity associated with the missing item.|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Waterproofing: IP67 rating, fairlead: hawse, rated line pull: 9,500 pounds (4,309 kilograms) single-line, remote control: included, motor: 6.6hp series wound, recommended battery: 650CCA minimum for winching, control: remote switch, 12 feet (3.7m) lead, battery leads: 25 square millimeter, 72 inch (1.83m), gear train: 3-stage planetary gear ratio: 161.28:1, finish: textured black, weight: 46.0 pounds (20.9 k), clutch: sliding ring gear mounting, bolt pattern: 10.0 inch x 4.5 inch, brake: automatic in-drum; overall dimensions (L x W x H): 22.3 inch x 5.4 inch x 9.4 inch, drum size: diameter 2.5 inch, cable type: synthetic rope, cable: 98.5 feet 3/8 inch diameter, length: 10.0 inch (254mm).
From the manufacturer
Smittybilt 98495 XRC Synthetic Rope Winch - 9500 pounds Load Capacity
The new Gen2 series of Smittybilt XRC winches have been thoroughly updated with heavy-duty features for enhanced performance and durability. Ranging from 9,500–17,500 pound, the XRC winch is a complete recovery system with the muscle and reliability to bail you out of any situation.
All Gen2 XRC Winches come backed by a Lifetime Mechanical Warranty and a 5-Year Electrical Warranty.
- Waterproof: IP67 Rating.
- Rated line Pull (single): 9,500Lbs (4,309kgs).
- Motor: 6.6hp Series Wound.
- Control switch: Remote Switch, 12' (3.7m) lead.
- Gear Train: 3-Stage Planetary.
- Gear Ratio: 161.28:1.
- Clutch: Sliding Ring Gear.
- Brake: Automatic In-Drum.
- Drum size: Diameter 2.5" (63.5mm).
- Length: 10.0" (254mm).
- Recommended Battery: 650CCA Minimum for Winching.
- Battery leads: 22mm2, 72"(1.83m).
- Finish: Textured Black.
- Weight: 78.0 lbs (35.0 k).
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 10.0 " x 4.5 ".
- Overall Dimensions: 20.88" (L) x 6.3" (W) x 7.4" (H).
- Cable size: 94' Length 5/16" Diameter.
- Mechanical Warranty: Lifetime Warranty.
- Electrical Warranty: 3-Year Warranty.
|Part Numbers||10,000 lb||12,000 lb||15,500 lb / 17,500 lb|
|XRC series||#97495||#97412||#97415 / #97417|
|XRC COMP series||#98495||#98412||n/a|
Few brands in the off-road industry can match the legacy of Smittybilt. For over 50 years Smittybilt has been the brand customers trust to outfit their Jeeps with reliable, functional accessories. All Smittybilt products are created by off-road enthusiasts who recognize a need for something better than what has been previously available. This deep heritage of innovation continues today with over two thousand unique products for not only Jeeps, but trucks and SUVs as well.
In addition to widely copied items like the Sure Step, Smittybilt is best known for their distinctive bumpers and armor. However, their expansive line extends well beyond Jeep accessories and includes trail equipment, winches, soft goods and much more.
Backed by the superior customer service and the best warranty in the industry, Smittybilt service doesn’t end with your purchase. Smittybilt, Get the Original.
For more than 50 years Smittybilt has been the brand customers trust to outfit their Jeeps with reliable, functional accessories. And because our products are created by off-road enthusiasts, they are made to withstand the roughest, toughest treatment that can be dished out.
That is why Smittybilt's M-1 truck line, the SRC/XRC lines of rock crawling accessories and the XRC/X20 winch families are backed by the Smittybilt Advantage Warranty – one of the strongest warranties available in the off-road market.
This warranty features limited lifetime coverage for all steel-based products, such as bumpers, sides, steps and armor, from manufacturer defects. It also offers a five-year warranty on our signature two-stage powdercoat finish, which is available in textured, satin or gloss black.
For Smittybilt's line of waterproof winches, enjoy peace of mind with a lifetime mechanical warranty, as well as an extended electrical warranty (five years for X20 and three years for XRC models).
Smittybilt offers these extended warranties because they stand behind their products and want their customers to enjoy the freedom of off-roading without the worry and limits of fragile equipment. Welcome to the new Smittybilt – where history and experience lead to innovation and quality.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Make sure you completely wire up your solenoid to the motor before mounting to any plate or bumper or you will just have to take it off again to wire the ground connections
2. I was forced to mount it over the motor or the power leads would not reach to the battery posts in my 2010 JK Wrangler.