Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Smoke Hollow 44241G2 44-Inch Vertical Popane Gas Smoker
|Price:||$250.18 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Want professional assembly of this product?
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Pay only when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 6.5 cubic feet of cooking area capacity to easily handle enough food for largest gatherings
- 5 Cooking Grids: 2-Standard Cooking Grids, 2-Jerky Grids, 1-Rib Rack 1-Sausage Hanger
- Dual door design with Tempered Glass viewing window
- Dual stainless steel burners operated independently operated for optimum performance and temperature control
- Large porcelain coated water pan
- 2 porcelain coated wood chip pans with lids
- Temperature Gauge
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Item Dimensions||60 x 33 x 24.5 inches|
|Item Weight||100 pounds|
|Manufacturer Part Number||44241G2|
|Shipping Weight||106 pounds|
Compare to similar items
This item Smoke Hollow 44241G2 44-Inch Vertical Popane Gas Smoker
Smoke Hollow 30164G 30-Inch Propane Gas Smoker
Smoke Hollow 38205GW 38-Inch Propane Gas Smoker with Window
Masterbuilt 20051311 GS30D 2-Door Propane Smoker
Dyna-Glo DGY784BDP 36" Vertical LP Gas Smoker
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||
Exclusively for Prime members
|Color||Black||Black||Black with Window||Black||Black|
|Item Dimensions||33 x 24.5 x 60 in||19 x 39 x 21 in||25 x 47 x 17 in||21.4 x 21.1 x 43.5 in||19.2 x 27 x 46.46 in|
|Item Weight||100 lbs||—||70 lbs||58.43 lbs||54 lbs|
|Material Type||Steel||Steel||Painted Steel||Steel||Cast Iron|
The Smoke Hollow 44" two-door smoker is equipped with:
2 -12,000 BTU stainless steel burners which can be operated independently for optimum performance and temperature control.
5-Total Cooking Grids:
2 - Standard Grids
2 - Jerky Style Grids
1 - Rib Rack
1 - Sausage Hanger
The Smoke Hollow 44" also features 2 wood chip pans to provide just the right of amount of smoke flavor and a large porcelain-coated water pan.
6 cubic feet of capacity, can easily handle enough food for large gatherings.
Top customer reviews
My first pork butt came out amazing. It makes you feel even better about a purchase.
This is a big smoker with a lot of space inside.
1 got taken to mexico the other unpacked here in CA.
Both were dented and came without instructions.
Neither will heat up over 220 and the smoke bins have all warped.
Just off the phone with Kerrie from Smoke Hollow.
She is very nice and gave suitable suggestions.
1. There is some sort of industry standard safety in the regulator that goes on (safety) when you open the propane tank valve fully especially at full tank level.
She said to undo the connection and wait 5 minutes, reattach and slowly open the propane tank 1/4 turn, light the unit and it should be good to go.
a. I have turned mine open all the way, and both units had fresh tanks attached.
2. If that doesn't get the heat up.
She suggested I fiddle with air mixture adjusters which are located at the end of the burner tubes.
a. I looked for them prior to knowing where they were..... As my other units that have adjusters have them at the entrance to the gas to the burner.
I will try these suggestions.... I hope that we have all learned something from them.
She is also sending me new chip boxes that distorted from the many hours of realllllllllly sloooooooow cooking with little flames that warped all 4 of them. Thank you Kerrie.
She is also sending me a manual which neither unit came with.
Great customer service. I will check out unit number 1 after work today in CA. Happy grilling!
Great news!!!!! The regulator safety was my California smokers problem.
It got up over 400 degrees pretty quickly!!!! I did not have the chip boxes in, or the liquid tray.
IT WORKS!!!!! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY UP TO 4 STARS, only 4 as both my units came in new boxes but were damaged inside like many others have reported, and the temperature gauge that came with each unit is not close to accurate.
For the money, well worth the cooker!
only 3 stars because my right burner will not light with the push button system, nor will it stay lit once i light it. i did inly use one burner for the smoke this past weekend, so it wasnt a big deal, but would be nice to switch it back and forth if needed. will be calling the company to see if maybe i have a bad burner.
Most recent customer reviews
The complaints about the burners going out are spot on.Read more