Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.98 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Smoke It Like a Pit Master with Your Electric Smoker: Recipes and Techniques for Easy and Delicious BBQ Paperback – October 18, 2016
|New from||Used from|
Inspire a love of reading with Amazon Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Amazon Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new Amazon Book Box Prime customers receive 15% off your first box. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Frequently bought together
About the Author
- Publisher : Ulysses Press (October 18, 2016)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 144 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1612436129
- ISBN-13 : 978-1612436128
- Item Weight : 13.2 ounces
- Dimensions : 7.4 x 0.3 x 9.1 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #91,610 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) Masterbuilt electric smoker loaded up.
2) Mixed Vegetable Skewers – p 113. Simple and yummy. These are really mildly flavored. The ribs and mac and cheese are from other books, and the peaches were my experiment (worked!)
* Bacon-Wrapped Stuffed Jalapenos – p 21. I forgot to take a picture of these. They’re yummy. I made them a second time with chorizo instead of sausage and that was nice, too.
3) Bacon-Wrapped Garlic Sage Chicken Tenders – p 35. I’ve made these twice. Love them. They’re totally craveable, and the kids are nuts about the honey mustard poppy seed sauce.
4) Barbecue Meatballs – p 27. Easy, tasty, and super flavorful. They’re chicken.
5) Killer Stuffed Potato Skins – p 25. Awesome. These are my favorite so far! I rub the outside with olive oil and sprinkle with salt before stuffing them.
6) Charcoal smoker all loaded (Not really. It has a second shelf.)
7) Cajun Salmon BLTs – p 88, Cajun-Lime Shrimp Skewers – p 95, and Simple Smoked Asparagus – p 111. That’s a great sandwich! The asparagus and shrimp were nice, too.
Some other recipes I have flagged to try: Smoked Salt – p 15 * Beef Jerky – p 22 * Bacon-Wrapped Stuffed Dates – p 28 * Spiced Chicken Wings – p 36 * Citrus Chicken Fajitas – p 42 * Sweet and Tangy Baby Back Ribs – p 52 * Apple Cider Brats – p 55 * Herb Crusted Pork Loin – p 56 * Classic Texas Brisket – p 72 * Cast Iron Chili – p 82 * Brown Sugar Salmon – p 91 * Bacon (7 days curing time!) – p 102 * Cast Iron Baked Beans – p 107 * Corn on the Cob with Smoked Pesto Butter – p 109 *
I will update this as I play in the book more.