Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 21 reviews(4 star, Verified Purchases). See all 155 reviews
on September 16, 2016
Awesome recipes and plenty of coaching sections. Especially for a newcomer to smoking. In some cases it will tell you if you are not using a certain type of smoker(gas, electric etc. ) to skip and go to another one. Covers most normal meats and many side dishes too. Would live to see one that is specific to a type of smoker to w Ed out what wouldn't work best for your type.
on March 9, 2015
I bought this for my in-laws and they love the book. Everything they have tried came out great and they are very pleased with the book. Not only do you find amazing thing to try but they said they have learned a ton about smoking which is the obvious goal here. I have a couple other books on smoking and thumbing through this one and talking with them...I will be buying a copy for myself.
on August 6, 2017
Another must have for the smoker of fine meats and vegs.
on June 27, 2016
Has some great ideas for cooking on my Big Green Egg. A lot of recipes that are usable for normal people not like other cookbooks that give you things you could only find in a restaurant.
on January 20, 2016
Bought this as a gift for my husband. He hasn't looked at it much as he prefers to come up with his own recipes. A lot of great recipes and information for people starting out smoking meat! I've enjoyed looking at it.
on July 11, 2015
nice book
on September 24, 2015
Great BASIC book has all the red meat recipes you need. great rub ideas. not enough diversity to rate a 5. Still working through the book on items, so, as I go, I may raise my rating!
on August 11, 2017
Great book
on September 4, 2016
good but some of the flavors are a but non traditional
on December 28, 2016