Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $9.95 shipping
SmokeHouse Products Little Chief Top Load Electric Smoker
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Chrome Plated Grills
- Top loading electric smoker comes with rack to hold grills, recipe/instruction booklet, and a 1.75-pound bag of Chips n' Chunks hickory flavored wood fuel
- Non-adjustable heating element operates at 165 degrees Fahrenheit
- Easy-slide chrome-plated grills; maximum capacity flavor fuel pan; dishwasher safe drip pan
- Durable, embossed aluminum construction; for outdoors use only
- UL, CUL, and CSA listed; no-assembly required; 2-year limited warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The little Chief has been smoking fish, jerky, sausage, cheeses & everything else man can think of to smoke since 1968 today, the little Chief is as popular as it ever was because it simply produces great results. What more could you ask for unless you prefer to Wrestle with your smoker trying to dial in fluctuating temperatures, dealing with wood that won't smoke, & wondering why the Wi-Fi techy Bluetooth thing just won't flipping work! forget all that hassle & stick with what works... & has been Proven to work for over 50 years.
The Little Chief and Mini Chief top loading electric smokers allow you to smoke up to 15 or 25 pounds of meat or fish respectively, without relying on coals or fire. The self-contained, electric powered smoker is equipped with a 120-volt, 250-watt heating element that holds a steady heat of 165 degrees Fahrenheit for slow-cook smoking. The durable, aluminum smoker is equipped with a maximum capacity flavor fuel pan to imbue your food with the smoked flavor you choose and is vented for proper dehydration. The easy-slide chrome-plated grills load from the top, while the included rack allows you to unload and cool the smoked food with ease. With a dishwasher safe drip pan at the bottom of the smoker, cleanup is easy. The smoker comes complete with a Smokehouse recipe and instruction booklet to get you started and a bag of Chips n' Chunks wood fuel in hickory flavor. The smoker is designed and intended for outdoors use only, and requires no assembly.
- Durable, embossed aluminum construction
- Easy-slide chrome plated grills
- Rack to hold the grills is included
- Maximum capacity flavor fuel pan
- Dishwasher safe drip pan
- Vented for proper dehydration
- 120-volt, 250-watt heating element
- Non-adjustable heat operates at 165 degrees Fahrenheit
- 3-wire plug and cord grounded to body of smoker
- Includes recipe booklet and complete instructions
- Includes 1.75-pound bag of smokehouse natural wood chips
- 2-year warranty to be free from manufacturing or component defects
- Made in the USA
- No assembly required
- UL, CUL, and CSA listed
- Use with standard 110 volt household current
- Use properly installed ground fault interrupter (GFI) circuit
- Use only on a concrete or other non-combustible surface
- Use at least two feet from any combustible materials
- Should only be used outside
Small "Mini Chief" Specifications:
- 3 Easy-Slide Chrome Plated Grills
- Capacity: up to 15 pounds of meat or fish
- Dimensions: 14 by 11.5 by 11.5 inches (H x W x D)
Small "Little Chief" Specifications:
- 4 Easy-Slide Chrome Plated Grills
- Capacity: up to 25 pounds of meat or fish
- Dimensions: 24.5 by 11.5 by 11.5 inches (H x W x D)
What's in the Box?
Smoker with heating element, easy-slide chrome plated grills, electric cord, fuel pan, and drip pan; Smokehouse recipe and instruction booklet; 1.75-pound bag of Chips n' Chunks wood fuel in hickory flavor
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?