Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Smokehouse Products Little Chief Front Load Smoker
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Front loading electric smoker comes with recipe/instruction booklet and 1.75-pound bag of Chips n' Chunks hickory flavor wood fuel
- Consistent low temperature setting using a 120V, 250W heating element for approximately 165 F.
- Easy-slide chrome-plated grills; maximum capacity flavor fuel pan; dishwasher safe drip pan
- Durable, embossed aluminum construction; for outdoors use only
- UL, CUL, and CSA listed; no-assembly required; 2-year limited warranty
- Dimensions: 24-1/2" H x 11-1/2" W x 11-1/2" D
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Masterbuilt 20073716 Portable Electric Smoker
Landmann USA Smoky Mountain Electric Smoker with Viewing Window, 26"
Smoke Hollow 30162EW 30-Inch Electric Smoker with Window, Black
Smoke Hollow 30162E 30-Inch Electric Smoker with Adjustable Temperature Control
Char-Broil Deluxe Digital Electric Smoker, 725 Square Inch
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Overloaded Warehouse||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||11.5 x 11.5 x 24.5 in||23.62 x 15.94 x 23.42 in||18.9 x 28.74 x 15.35 in||22 x 37.5 x 19 in||15 x 31 x 17 in||18.1 x 16.5 x 32.5 in|
|Item Weight||12.16 lbs||21.6 lbs||33 lbs||47 lbs||45.98 lbs||50.2 lbs|
|Material Type||Aluminum||—||Steel||Steel||Steel||Stainless Steel|
Little Chief front load smoker made by Smokehouse Products is the medium sized version in the Smokehouse family. With a 250 watt element and 4 grills this smoker is perfectly designed for fish, beef, poultry, pork and all other game. This all aluminum sided unit has been around for generations and still to this date is number one. Includes electric cord, flavor pan, grilling racks, and smoker.
The Big Chief and Little Chief front loading electric smokers allow you to smoke up to 25 or 50 pounds of meat or fish respectively, without relying on coals or fire. The self-contained, electric powered smoker is equipped with a heating element that holds a steady heat of 165 degrees Fahrenheit for slow-cook smoking. The durable, aluminum smoker is equipped with a maximum capacity flavor fuel pan to imbue your food with the smoked flavor you choose and is vented for proper dehydration. The easy-slide chrome-plated grills load and unload with ease from the front, like a typical oven. With a dishwasher safe drip pan at the bottom of the smoker, cleanup is easy. The smoker comes complete with a Smokehouse recipe and instruction booklet to get you started and a bag of Chips n' Chunks wood fuel in hickory flavor. The smoker is designed and intended for outdoors use only, and requires no assembly.
- Durable, embossed aluminum construction
- Easy-slide chrome plated grills
- Maximum capacity flavor fuel pan
- Dishwasher safe drip pan
- Vented for proper dehydration
- Non-adjustable heat operates at 165 degrees Fahrenheit
- 3-wire plug and cord grounded to body of smoker
- Includes recipe booklet and complete instructions
- Includes 1.75-pound bag of smokehouse natural wood chips
- 2-year warranty to be free from manufacturing or component defects
- Made in the USA
- No assembly required
- UL, CUL, and CSA listed
- Use with standard 110 volt household current
- Use properly installed ground fault interrupter (GFI) circuit
- Use only on a concrete or other non-combustible surface
- Use at least two feet from any combustible materials
- Should only be used outside
Medium "Little Chief" Specifications:
- 4 Easy-Slide Chrome Plated Grills
- Capacity: up to 25 pounds of meat or fish
- Dimensions: 24.5 by 11.5 by 11.5 inches (H x W x D)
- 120-volt, 250-watt heating element
Large "Big Chief" Specifications:
- 5 Easy-Slide Chrome Plated Grills
- Capacity: up to 50 pounds of meat or fish
- Dimensions: 24.5 by 18 by 12 inches (H x W x D)
- 120-volt, 450-watt,4-amp heating element
What's in the Box?
Smoker with heating element, easy-slide chrome plated grills, electric cord, fuel pan, and drip pan; Smokehouse recipe and instruction booklet; 1.75-pound bag of Chips n' Chunks wood fuel in hickory flavor
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerThis product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Matter of fact - that's why I had to buy this one - she wouldn't let me borrow the old one!!
But I must admit - this one is nicer, with the front loading vice-versa the top loader.
But it did the job for our Christmas morning Smoked Salmon Puffed Pastry....yum!
OK - So...Lets clear the air right now on what this smoker is NOT. It is NOT a "cooker" that will handle a pork butt, a brisket flat or even a rack of ribs (for THOSE products I highly recommend the Weber Smokey Mountain Cooker). The Little Chief does NOT have a rheostat - so adjusting the temp is out of the question. While it will be affected to some degree by ambient air temp, It is designed to run at 160-165 degrees and slowly -smoke- products like fish (salmon, trout, etc) sausage, jerky, etc. The smoker itself is -very- lightweight aluminum and is so simple to put together and operate a child could do it. It comes with a nice 50+ page booklet of recipes, cooking instructions and spare parts info - that again, even a child could decipher. The food product produced by the Little Chief (I've used it primarily for Smoked Salmon, Beef Jerky, Cheese and Nuts and Smoked Sausage) is in my opinion of a higher quality than the same products when purchased at retail. I highly recommend the Little Chief Smoker for smoking these types of products. Five stars - Getcha one.
After 3+ years it's still going strong. No issues. It gets used several times a year, and I clean it each time.
I use this recipe for jerky:
1 Quart Water
1/4 cup salt (non-iodized)
1/2 cup brown sugar
2 tsp garlic powder
2 tsp coarse ground pepper
The jerky is so good I'd shoot it directly into the veins on my arms if I could.
The jerky recipe in the book is WAY too salty. I'd cut it in half (1/4 cup salt) if you plan on using it. The recipe for fish works great.
The only downside to this smoker is it loses heat easily. Because of this I made my own insulation "wrapper" using some of that silver chimney insulation and a couple pieces of velcro. It works, and looks, exactly like the one you can buy here on amazon. With the insulation, it takes anywhere from 7-11 hours to dry the beef, depending on how thick I cut it. I start it in the morning and have sweet beefy bliss in the afternoon.
I LOVE the jerky. Did I already say that? I could eat it all day long, every day. Anyone who tries it turns into an instant addict. It's that good!