- ⚡⚡ BUY 2 OR MORE OF THIS ITEM AND SAVE 10% INSTANTLY ⚡⚡ No Coupon Code Necessary, Simply Add '2' or More to Cart - LIMITED TIME OFFER Here's how (restrictions apply)
- ⚫️ ⚪ AWARD WINNING PROMOTION FOR AN AWARD WINNING PRODUCT ⚫️ ⚪ CHECK OUT THE LIMITED TIME OFFER ABOVE ☝☝☝ Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
Smoker Box for BBQ Grill Wood Chips - 25% THICKER STAINLESS STEEL WON'T WARP - Charcoal & Gas Barbecue Meat Smoking with Hinged Lid - Best Grilling Accessories & Utensils Gift for Dad by Cave Tools
|Price:||$21.98 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$8.01 (27%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 25% THICKER STAINLESS STEEL REDUCES WARPING - Most smoker boxes warp immediatley but the Cave Tools smoking box won't
- HINGED LID FOR EASY ACCESS - Easily add more wood chips in on the fly
- LARGE WOOD CHIP CAPACITY - Fits perfectly between flavorizer bars and grill grate or directly on top of charcoals
- Comes with 25 Professional Cooking Recipes - STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS AND DETAILED TUTORIAL VIDEOS are great for the family
- LIFETIME SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - If at any point you are unhappy with your smoker box you can return it for a full money back refund. We Take Customer Service That Seriously
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item Smoker Box for BBQ Grill Wood Chips - 25% THICKER STAINLESS STEEL WON'T WARP - Charcoal & Gas Barbecue Meat Smoking with Hinged Lid - Best Grilling Accessories & Utensils Gift for Dad by Cave Tools
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Cave Tools||Amazon.com||Simply Savings USA||Cave Tools||Cave Tools||Amazon.com|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||stainless-steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
Finally The Perfect Wood Smoker Box
25% Thicker Stainless Steel Reduces Warping
5 Giant Reasons Why You Should Choose the Cave Tools Wood Smoking Box:
1. Extremely Durable - Thicker stainless steel reduces warping & increases the lifespan of your smoker box
2. Hinged Lid For Easy Access - Never fumble around with a hot lid again when adding more wood chips
3. Large Wood Chip Capacity - More wood means thicker smoke for your meat
4. Perfectly Sized - Fits between flavorizer bars and grill grates or directly on top of charcoal
5. Chips Smolder Instead of Burn - No holes on the bottom prevents chips from lighting on fire
The Grill Master's Essential Barbecue Recipe Book:
Download instructions included with your purchase.
Complete with 25 Professional BBQ Recipes, Step by Step instructions, Tutorial Videos, and Access to our growing library of over 135 Cooking Videos
Cave Tools in The News:
Cave Tools has been featured on: The "Q" Review, BBQ Central Radio Station, Outdoor Cooking Channel, FOX, NBC, ABC
We Are Committed To Superior Strength, Design & Durability so You Can Buy Today With Confidence
How To Use Your Cave Tools Smoker Box Instructions
1. Place DRY wood chips in your smoker box. The reason people soak their wood chips first is to prevent them from catching fire. Your smoker box does not have holes on the bottom so the wood chips should not catch on fire. Yes, you can use soaked wood chips with your smoker box if you want, but it will take longer for them to start producing smoke. We recommend dry wood chips for best results
2. Place the smoker box as close to the heat source as possible. On a gas grill, that means on top of the burners. If using charcoal, place directly on top of the charcoal. We recommend turning your burners on the highest setting to get the smoker box hot enough to start producing smoke. It may take up to 10 minutes for the box to heat up depending on your grill.
3. Once the smoker box starts producing smoke, you can turn your burners down to regular cooking temperatures. It will stay hot enough to continue producing smoke throughout the cooking process. Place your food on the grill and enjoy the delicious smoky flavor!
The Design Process Behind Your Smoker Box:
Phase 1: Initial Market Research
At Cave Tools, we always start out with an extremely thorough market research. Before designing the stainless steel smoker box you see here, our product development team scoured through thousands of reviews on the then best barbecue tools and accessories in the market. During this grill smoker box review process, we learn a ton of information about what actual customers love about their gas grill smoker box, what they hate about their charcoal smoker boxes, and most importantly, we’re able to spot opportunities in the market to add new features. We even learn a lot about what makes a good meat smoking gift set.
Phase 2: Market Surveying and Polling
After Phase 1 we have a pretty good idea of the type of grill accessories we want to build, but we don’t stop there. The initial research is based on feedback from other smoker boxes in the market, which are very different from our design concept. So we follow up in Phase 2 by polling/surveying members of the Cave Tools customer base to get their feedback and input on our potential wood smoker box design. Once all of this data is compiled, we are ready to start moving forward with production
Phase 3: Continual Product Improvement
Cave Tools is not some giant company with hundreds or thousands of employees. We operate as a tight team with customer feedback information freely flowing throughout the organization. One of the main advantages of being lean company is that we’re able to make decisions and modifications extremely quickly. We’re constantly monitoring the customer feedback about the smoker chip box and keep a running list of potential design improvements that we can roll out on our next manufacturing batch.
Through the process of continuous improvement and dedication to quality, our goal is to make an excellent Smoker Box.
Load wood chips into your smoker box. No soaking required, but if you are using a charcoal grill you can soak the wood chips first. Place smoking box directly on top of charcoals or between grill grates and flavorizer bar.
Lifetime Money Back Guarantee
Top customer reviews
I'm here to report the burgers were delicious. The grill worked perfectly (as expected) and the Cave Tools smoker box was impressive. The chips started smoking pretty quickly and never caught fire. That's really all that's you can ask for from a simple tool like this--it works! I've used a couple of those cast iron boxes before and I was less impressed. If the chips didn't burn up immediately they usually didn't smolder either. And the cast iron boxes always turned red and crusty with rust in short order. I've also used foil pouches that failed miserably to ever produce even a tiny wisp of smoke. I pretty much had given up ever getting a wood smoke flavor from a gas grill until now.
Finally, since other reviewers have questioned the honesty of the positive reviews posted here, I would further like to report that I have not in any way been compensated for this review. Nobody paid me or even offered indirect encouragement. I was not provided with any free merchandise. No compensation whatsoever. None. Not a damn penny.
Not that I can't be bought, it's just that no one is apparently interested. :-)
Give this thing a try and see for yourself.
The best part is that it was super easy to clean. Quick rinse and then into the dishwasher. No rust, no residue..easy!
The only flaw I did find, but this doesn't effect it's rating because it's mostly due to my electric smoker...was when I tried to smoke salmon. I found that trying to keep the smoker at 150deg. and getting smoke out of this box was pretty tough. I'm an amateur smoker, so I'm sure there are some tricks out there the pros use, but then again, they are probably using charcoal or gas to smoke and not an electric smoker.
Highly recommend this product!