Salon Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 21, 2015
We have really enjoyed the book. First time with a smoker and this book was a helpful addition. Explore and enjoy the recipes. The ribs have been a favorite around here.
on May 11, 2017
ty
on January 15, 2015
Good recipe's but the book is about 1/2 about Myron and how good he is and about 1/2 content. would get 5 stars if it had less ego and more content. The recipe's are too good to give 3 even with his ranting. Good injections but many of his recipe's use MSG and other "artificial" flavor enhancers. I just leave them out of the recipe (to my detriment I guess).
on August 18, 2017
Great Product!
on October 21, 2016
Not as many recipes as I thought would have contained, but they do have great flavor. He offers some good tips, but is very full of himself. Most recipes have some ingredients that aren't available locally, substitutions or explanation of the ingredient so that a replacement can be sourced would be helpful.
on September 12, 2017
Great recipes
on November 21, 2015
I was put off immediately by the self promotion of the author so will use other sources for my meat smoking education. Maybe I'll come back to it if I get stuck.
on October 7, 2016
I do a lot of smoking meat and competed in contests here locally here in Mississippi before Myron started and as he said of Georgia we take Barbecue seriously. I have to say that I learned quite a bit from him in this book. Hey maybe when old fart like me can go up against him ..... Noooo I'll be nice a leave him alone. alone.
on June 16, 2017
great info!
on February 21, 2016
Good cook book. I use this to gather a base for some recipes. However the brines are top notch, but the cook times are a little off for my cooking. Its worth the purchase and would be great for someone who is just beginning.