Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Smoking Pouch Kit with 5 Pack of Natural Wood Chips for Adding Flavor - Smoke Meat On Your Grill
|Price:||$44.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Smoking Pouch and 6 Varieties Of Smoking Woods - Everything You Need In One Kit, For A Great Value!
- Conveniently Smoke Meat on Your Grill with this Handy Smoking Pouch!
- Designed with Durable Stainless Steel, This Pouch Lasts For Many Smokings
- Makes a Great Gift for Any Barbecue Grilling Enthusiast! Perfect For Father's Day!
- Wood Chip Flavors Include: Apple, Bourbon Barrel, Hickory, Cherry, Maple, and Mesquite
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Manufacturer Part Number||SMKKIT|
|Package Height||6.7 x 10.6 x 16.3 inches|
|Shipping Weight||10.65 pounds|
Compare to similar items
This item Smoking Pouch Kit with 5 Pack of Natural Wood Chips for Adding Flavor - Smoke Meat On Your Grill
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||River Colony Trading||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||River Colony Trading||River Colony Trading||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||—||7.75 x 11.5 x 10.25 in||9 x 4 x 12 in||4 x 10 x 8 in||4 x 8 x 4 in||13.19 x 14.63 x 15.88 in|
Mo's Complete Smoking Kit: 5 Varieties of Wood + Stainless Smoking Pouch
Top customer reviews
My only disappointment is that even with filling it as much as I can the smoke last at most about 20-25 minutes. That's fine for giving the slightest hint of smoke flavor to a burger or chicken breast, but doesn't help for longer, slower things like ribs. I slow roasted ribs over 8 hours in my Weber gas grill and replaced the wood chips every hour. There was still almost no smoke flavor in the ribs. I tried using foil to block most of the exits for the smoke from the grill, but it didn't help enough.