Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Smooth Jazz Number Ones
Format: Audio CD|Change

on August 23, 2017
easy listening
on April 13, 2017
great
on June 27, 2013
I'm going to use the same review for basically four purchases I made. In buying selections like this one, I like being able to hear a different type or style of jazz played by numerous different artists. That being the case, there will be some selections that I do not like, or artists that don't appeal to me that much. The quality of the product was great as was the delivery time. I would recommend this purchase to anyone.
on April 17, 2013
My taste in music includes a wide variety of genres. However, I discovered that smooth jazz is fast approaching my favorite. My new car came with a subscription to Sirrus radio. I found myself always listening to Watercolors/Jazz standards. I decided to forgo the $200,00 subscription fee and buy some CD's. This was a great choice.
on April 4, 2017
I enjoyed the selections of artists on this CD.
on December 27, 2016
got nothing to do ?then do it with this jazz CD.Will you married me ? lol
on December 27, 2013
same as above. we bought the album for the various artists on one cd. we prefer smooth jazz to other types of current music.
on October 1, 2012
Nice instrumental jazz music. Great background music for parties or for just relaxing. Some very recognizable tunes. If you like jazz I recommend this...okay Amazon, is that 20 words now?
on December 26, 2015
Fast shipping. This came in plenty of time for Christmas. I bought this for my sister and she loved it.
on September 16, 2016
Nice overall selection on newer music.