Smooth-On Rebound 25 Brush On Trial Unit Platinum Silicone Moldmaking Rubber
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- *Packaging may vary* Easy-to-use platinum-cure silicone rubbers which self-thicken for making brush-on molds of almost any mode
- Rebound rubber can be applied with a brush or spatula to vertical surfaces without sagging and will cure with negligible shrinkage to a flexible rubber.
- Advantages Over Urethane Brush-On Rubber: (a) Rebound will not stick to most surfaces, so surface preparation is minimal, (b) Two liquids that mix easily together, (c) stands up better to production casting of resins and low temperature melt metal alloys and (d) has a long library life.
- Will not work with modeling clays containing sulfur under any circumstances.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Rebound 25 is an easy-to-use platinum-cure silicone rubber that self-thickens for making brush-on molds of almost any model. Mixed 1A:1B by volume (no scale necessary), Rebound 25 can be applied with a brush or spatula to vertical surfaces without sagging and will cure with negligible shrinkage to a soft, flexible rubber. Applications include reproducing sculpture, architectural restoration, making candle molds, casting pewter, etc. Adult Supervision Required. Keep Out of the Reach of Children.