- File Size: 579 KB
- Print Length: 179 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: January 18, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B009BTMJ28
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #425,142 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Smoothie Recipes For Weight Loss: The Daily Diet, Cleanse & Green Smoothie Detox Book Kindle Edition
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
These recipes are great for newbies and experts alike who normally like to add their own little special touches when trying out new recipes. The Fruity Spinach smoothie was the first one I tried. My son couldn't tell that there were veggies hidden in there. That's a good sign for any parent wanting to get their children to have healthier options. The Energizing Vitamin Smoothie recipe also turned out well using my Vitamix. All of the veggies broke up well. I added a little hemp seed to it for extra protein.
Most ingredients can already be found in your local grocery store. Just make sure to add some wheat germ, flax seed, hemp seed, etc., to your grocery list and you'll be all set.
The author states that smoothies differ from other foods one can imbibe because they demand that whole vegetables and fruits are used. Because the entirety of the plant is included (sometimes even the rind), the result bursts with nutrients as well as wholesome and needed dietary fiber.
I am so pleased to be cutting back on cholesterol and fat while enjoying myself and pleasing my family. Until this book, I thought of smoothies as an alternative for those who don't like breakfast or as a somewhat healthier milkshake.
I learned a lot in reading this book, and my family and I are enjoying the recipes. It is especially helpful to have a section of recipes that tempt and interest children.
I didn't have to pay for this so I'm not complaining. I just don't think this one is very practical for someone new to making smoothies. I've seen much easier smoothies to make with more commonly found ingredients found already in the home.
Thank you, for the information.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This book is just amazing that"s the only word that I can use to describe a smoothie. Natural an Delicious.Published 15 months ago by anita scott
I love it . So easy to use and so fast . All in order to read . I can as many books I wantPublished 15 months ago by Amazon Customer
Nothing particularly unique here. I ended up doing better on my own, actually.Published on August 9, 2014 by bsmy84
Was a waste of money, was old information a lot of it outdated, just plain boring. Found better recipes on the internet by just going to google,Published on February 17, 2014 by Amazon Customer
This book is just what I was looking for to make different smoothies. My granddaughter loves a lot of the smoothies in the book.Published on February 14, 2014 by Regina's Page
This is a very well done collection nutritious recipes, the recipes are healthy, easy to cook and more importantly are delicious. Read morePublished on February 10, 2014 by John L. Blount
This book specifically is excellently written , but not only that the guy that created it is a pretty good marketer and introduced was one of the most helpful people that guided... Read morePublished on January 28, 2014 by AAthethird
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Beverages & Wine > Juices & Smoothies
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Vegetarian & Vegan > Non-Vegan Vegetarian
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Detoxes & Cleanses
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Vegetarian
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Weight Loss
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Vegan & Vegetarian
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Diets > Weight Loss
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Diets > Weight Maintenance