- File Size: 1086 KB
- Print Length: 109 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: NPC Pubs; 1 edition (November 20, 2013)
- Publication Date: November 20, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00DF3ZKQS
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #839,532 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$21.95|
Save $18.96 (86%)
Smoothies Targeted for Specific Health Issues: 73 Superfood Smoothie Recipes for 14 Ailments: Alzheimer's, Arthritis, Cancer, Cholesterol, Diabetes, Heart Disease and More (Superfoods Series Book 13) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 109 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Similar books to Smoothies Targeted for Specific Health Issues: 73 Superfood Smoothie Recipes for 14 Ailments: Alzheimer's, Arthritis, Cancer, Cholesterol, Diabetes, Heart Disease and More (Superfoods Series Book 13)
"Enlightenment Now: The Case for Reason, Science, Humanism, and Progress"
Is the world really falling apart? Is the ideal of progress obsolete? Cognitive scientist and public intellectual Steven Pinker urges us to step back from the gory headlines and prophecies of doom, and instead, follow the data: In seventy-five jaw-dropping graphs, Pinker shows that life, health, prosperity, safety, peace, knowledge, and happiness are on the rise. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The list of smoothie recipes is comprehensive, an I will be trying some out.I particularly liked the concept of modifying the recipe to suit one's personal tastes. So many smoothie/juicing books seem quit prescriptive in this respect.