- Save 6% each on Smraza Raspberry Pi 3 B+ Case offered by SmrazaDirect when you purchase 1 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 3% each on Qualifying items offered by SmrazaDirect when you purchase 2 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Smraza Raspberry Pi 3B Case when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by SmrazaDirect. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Clip this coupon to save 5% on this product when you buy from Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Smraza Case for Raspberry Pi 3 B+, 3 Model B Black Case, 2.5A Power Supply, Heatsinks and Micro USB Cable with On/Off Switch
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
5% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Smraza black case for Raspberry pi 3b 3b+ 2b, also compatible with Asus Tinker Board - Easy to assemble and portable to carrying. (Raspberry pi board and SD card are not included)
- Include 4 rubber feets + 3PCs Aluminum Heatsinks - Improve Pi board ventilation and cool down the CPU/LAN/RAM chips temp.
- Easy to remove/insert raspberry pi sd card, it won't block the bluetooth signal, allow Breakout cable and HDMI cable to access.
- No Plug No Fuss - Easy to control the charging of Pi with ON/OFF Switch with 59 inch Length Micro USB Cable.
- 5V 2.5A Power Supply for Raspberry pi 3 b+ - Support short circuit protection and overload protection, powerful enough for pi 3b and other USB devices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Smraza Raspberry Pi 3 B+/3B/3B Plus Case - Keep your Raspberry pi safer and nicer. The case is 100% compatible with Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+, Pi 3b, 2 Model B, access to all controls and features. The case is made from high quality ABS material, which has the advantages of good high temperature resistance, impact resistance. It has enough room to add heat sinks and the bottom ventilation design allows sufficient air circulation.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A word of caution, however, to people who want to use this as a gaming setup for something like retropie. You'll be fine with basic SNES stuff, but if you try to do anything intensive like PSX or N64, you'll find that the case just isn't sufficient for keeping your pi cool. The PSX generally runs smoothly, but sometimes I got the overheat warning. When I ran the package STRESS to test how hot the pi got (see the screenshot), you can see that it got up to about 82 Celsius, which is about when downclocking begins. Point is, if you want to do intensive gaming or overclocking, invest in an aluminum case or something with a fan and lots of airflow.
For non-gaming applications, however, this package would be great.
Smraza 4 in 1 Starter Kit for Raspberry Pi 3 2 with Black Case,Power Supply,2pcs Heatsinks and Micro USB with On/Off Switch
While the box is very simple, it does the job well and allows for natural ventilation of the borad. I ended up using it rather than another (slightly more expensive) box for a media center as the number crunching involved in decoding video causes the Raspberry Pi to overheat.
The power supply is functional but I do take exception with it having what looks like a USB cable but with a power switch in the middle.
I will have to mark it clearly so I don't end up trying to use it for other devices which could be problematic.
I guess I'll just hot-glue it to the power supply.
Not a problem.
Most recent customer reviews
Disappointed in the Case.Read more