2 Year Portable Electronic Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Sn30 Pro+ Bluetooth Gamepad (Sn30 Pro+ Black)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 🔥【Wide Compatibility】Compatible with Android 4.0 & above, Windows 7 & above, Steam Windows 7 & above, macOS 10.9& above, Switch 3.0.0&above,Mac OS, Raspberry Pi etc.
- 🔥【 Support Turbo Function】Customize turbo plus any button to free players’ fingers and destroy your enemies with mere one press.
- 🔥【Dual Mode Support】Wireless Bluetooth and direct USB connectable with built in lithium ion battery, 1000mAH Battery pack,18 play hours with 1-2hours charging time.
- 🔥【Special Design】The most advanced controller from ever Pro+ is first full sized controller, designed for maximum performance,comfor and versatility.Modifiable vibration,6axis motion sensor, enhancing the immersion and realism of the game scenarios,ensure you optimal feeling when playing.
- 🔥【Lifetime Warranty】Full REFUND or REPLACEMENT service. If you're not satisfied with it,don’t hesitate to contact us, we provide a full REFUND or REPLACEMENT service.
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Wireless Bluetooth, rumble vibration, motion controls, USB-C，Button mapping for system-changing accuracy and modifiable vibration
- Adjustable Hair trigger buttons plus 6 axis motion sensor and Modifiable joystick sensitivity
- Customize your gaming experience further with ultimate software
Enjoy Your Games with A Modern Controller,Enhancing the Immersion and Realism of The Game Scenarios.
1.Modifiable vibration. 2.6axis motion sensor. 3.Adjeustable hair triggers
4.Customizable turbo function 5.1000mAH Battery pack 6.Wireless Bluetooth and direct USB connectable
7.Ultra-compatible with Nintendo Switch, Windows, macOS, & Android, Steam, NES & SNES Classic
8.Controller Mode:X-input, D-input, Mac mode, Nintendo Switch mode
1 X SN30 Pro+ 1 X USB-C cable 1 X Instruction manual
Please use the USB cable included in the box to charge, do not use other USB cable to charge
Customize each stick for a higher precision control
Adjust the ranges of your triggers to act faster
Remap the buttons to make the controller more suitable for your habits
Assign the buttons with the functionlity to your liking
Ergonomic Shape and Weight
Allow you to dominate your opponents with ease
Modify the vibration intensity for a better comfort during gameplay
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The reason I take off one star is that the "mode" the controller uses (whether emulating a controller for a Switch, Xbox, etc.) controller is determined by holding one of the face buttons as the controller is powered on. These are not intuitive and are only documented in the manual. I'd have preferred a dedicated selector switch or button on the back or something. I guarantee if I stop using this for long enough, I'll be racking my brain trying to figure out how to get it to work again when I pick it back up.
If you’re an Animal Crossing New Horizons player, here’s a pro tip: during the meteor shower event, engage turbo function for the ‘A’ button and place a guitar capo on the button whilst looking at the sky (and not holding tools) and just set her down. AFK meteor farming using this controller and a guitar capo provided more than enough star fragments to craft anything for a long time. I would love to add a picture of how I have the Capo placed on the controller but it seems Amazon has removed the customer photo section of the review process. I would suggest using the spring-type capo and not the old style snap-over or cable tension type as these may damage the controller.
After many recommendations from various websites and videos, I decided to take a plunge on one of 8BitDo's Bluetooth offerings.
This was the correct decision.
I'm going to keep this controller for the rest of my life, I really do adore everything about this controller.
It's about the length of another controller as you can see, but the pro grips that stick out feel thicker. Just the right about of thick for a game controller. Unlike the PS4 controller, it charges with a USB-C cable, making it more modern and in-line with what your average media device may charge with, thus sharing cords and no need to buy an extra one. It also has a removable battery so, if it runs out of charge cycles, I assume you can order another battery from 8BitDo since it looks proprietary.
The d-pad is great. No complaints here, and the subtle bumps to make it feel that much more like a DMG Game Boy is a great touch. 8BitDo did not need to do that, but they did and it makes it feel more like a labor of love. I did hear that 8BitDo's d-pads can wear down faster than usual, but I'm buying mine in 2020 and I'm sure if that is still an issue.
The buttons are button and the overall color of the buttons and controller really like a DMG Game Boy grew up in the best way possible. The triggers feel so excellent. Better than the PS4's L2 and R2 triggers.
There are also extra features, like a Macro button, a native home button for the Switch, and it has with downloadable software to use together with Turbo and or button programming which I have yet to use.
I mean, the BOX this thing came feels more professional and more sturdy than most 1,000 dollar smartphone boxes.
Overall, I highly suggest this controller. For your PC, for your Nintendo Switch, for your smartphone... Anything! 8BitDo does it again! I highly suggest this for all your gaming needs!
Great controller for the price, very sturdy and nice button feel. The black color also makes it look better than the other color options. The customization program also is a awesome addition to use, let's you customize dead zones and trigger sensitivity and add macros. There are faults though, like not being able to customize on the fly while in-game, also the macros seems to not be able to be used on the trigger buttons for some reason.
The cable supplied is way to short, real blunder on that one by 8bitdo. Also on the right trigger there seems to be some creaking but it goes away after use, can be annoying. Lastly having issues with the Bluetooth staying synced, tends to disconnect. Bluetooth needs more testing.
All in all, for the price it stacks up to Microsoft and Sony controllers. Would recommend to someone looking for a new controller.
my one critique is just that when i press the right analog stick it doesnt feel as smooth. may just be mine but i can tell the difference from the right and left. Aside from that everything works great and no complaints. I use it with my PC as well. Just a tip is using with Steam, you need to go into the control options on steam and enable this controller, will work fine from there.