- File Size: 1133 KB
- Print Length: 42 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: FTL Publications (October 22, 2012)
- Publication Date: October 22, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B009VNAPCU
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,663,043 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Snack Time: Lite and Tasty Snack Recipes (a Scrumptious Low-Calorie Recipes Cookbook Book 4) Kindle Edition
This month's Book With Buzz: "The Lying Game" by Ruth Ware
From the instant New York Times bestselling author of blockbuster thrillers "In a Dark, Dark Wood" and "The Woman in Cabin 10" comes Ruth Ware’s chilling new novel. See more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I made the corn chips and boy were they good. I can't wait to make the Apples in a Crock pot. My husband loves backed Apples and these will taste wonderful and be good for him instead of Apple Pie which is one of his favorites.
I'm also going to make the Magnificent Brownies for the grandchildren. They sound divine and also better for them than regular brownies. They should learn how to eat better.
I highly recommend this book for good and good for you recipes. Now we can snack and not feel guilty.
There are over 20 quick and easy snack recipes including chips, dips, snack bars and smoothies. The instructions are well written and simple to follow. Details relating to nutritional content for each recipe are included. This gives the reader the ability to choose the best recipes according to their health status.
There is also a working TOC which is very important in cookbooks and instructional manuals.
I plan on checking out the rest of the books in the series.
Recommended - BUY!
I am especially happy to find an incredible chicken nugget recipe that isn't terrible for you. My youngest practically lives on nuggets so I can't wait to try them. In the meantime, I'm heading into my kitchen to make myself a Great Autumn Smoothie to enjoy this cool fall afternoon.
I highly recommend this cookbook to anyone looking for creative ways to get snack a little healthier.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Special Diet > Low Fat
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Special Diet > Weight Loss
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > One hour (33-43 pages) > Cookbooks, Food & Wine
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Special Diet > Low Fat
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Diets > Low Fat