- Paperback: 304 pages
- Publisher: HarperOne; Illustrated edition (May 7, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0062130749
- ISBN-13: 978-0062130747
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 0.6 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 28 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,197,096 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Snacks: Adventures in Food, Aisle by Aisle Paperback – Illustrated, May 7, 2013
|New from||Used from|
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
When it comes to cooking with Marcy, fun is the first ingredient!
Call them snacks, appetizers, or tapas—little bites are the best way to go, and easy-to-carry treats and small-plate servings are all the rage. Marcy Smothers entices you with tidbits of information you won't see anywhere else and with delectable recipes that will make you a better cook, a savvier shopper, and a well-informed foodie.
In Snacks, you are given:
- recipes Marcy has created for dishes and snacks that will delight your family and friends
- the culinary secrets she's learned from years of researching and talking about food
- her little-known tips on wine, kitchen gadgets, and cooking methods
Snacks takes you through the grocery store aisle by aisle. Unexpected recipes pop up, guiding you about what's best to put in your cart. From why you should take a bath with your strawberries to what the colored plastic tabs on your bread tell you, Marcy's insider insights will take your culinary passion from a simmer to a boil.
About the Author
Marcy Smothers teamed with Food Network's Guy Fieri to create the radio program The Food Guy and Marcy Show. She has been featured in the San Francisco Chronicle, Sonoma magazine, and The Press Democrat.