Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 144 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 238 reviews
on March 22, 2013
If you love BNL, (and seriously, do we want to know anyone that doesn't?) then you need this album. The Ladies have a lot of fun on this album and it's really great. Yes, it's also an album for kids. Guess what? I don't have kids and it's all good. The songs are smart and funny. The guys are having fun and the songs are so well written. In a lot of ways, it's my favorite. It will be sure to put a smile on your face and have you singing. And if you're depressed you can listen to "Bad Day" and get in a good mood again. :-)
on July 18, 2016
Fun children's album that I enjoyed as an adult. There are several tracks (789, Raisins, Allergies, A Word for That, & Crazy ABC's) that are classic, joke-y BNL tracks that I love. There are fewer (Eraser, Popcorn, Vegetable Town) tracks that aren't my cup of tea and I'll probably skip on a relisten. Overall the album is very solid and all the tracks easily average 4*
on December 18, 2015
This is a great CD to get for parents and their child/ren. Children never tire of hearing their favorite music, watching their favorite DVD, or hearing their favorite book. This is a CD that the parents will enjoy, too. I promise. No big purple dino music. The lyrics are funny, the songs are catchy, and the recipient of this gift will thank you for being so thoughtful.
on March 17, 2017
THis is the 2nd time I bought this album. I lost it between having my 1st and 2nd child, but the kids and I love it so much. A great kiddie album that isn't just for kids!
on May 28, 2017
Love, love, love this record. Oh, and the kids dig it too. Arrived quickly and in condition as described. Thanks!!
on December 4, 2014
Okay, this one kinda snuck up on us. I'd read a review that said this was a great kid's CD, and scooped it up. Kids ignored it, and I was like, "well, there's ten bucks I'll never see again." thing was, they were just too young for it. Once they hit that target demographic, they rediscovered it on the kindle and put it on (seemingly!) endless repeat. clever, catchy without being too... "kids like" and driving us adults mad, it really did end up living up to the review.
on August 7, 2016
My son loves the songs, my wife loves the songs, I love seeing them happy (and I enjoy some of the songs). I wish more big name musical groups put out children's music! The best I can get, usually, is with certain children's books. But this album is fun to rock out to with your kids.
on March 3, 2014
The kids are crazy about it. So nice to have some kid's music that actually has talent. The songs are catchy and fun, good enough for adults. We'll be playing it for years.
on December 8, 2015
This is indeed a different BNL album, but still, it is very enjoyable! Since it's a children's album, definitely look at it as BNL playing for children, literally. The tracks on this album are very creative and are very well put together. I think you will like it or love it if you are a BNL fanatic like me!

4/5
on July 9, 2012
This was a fun, fast moving CD for children. The track that
motivated me to purchase this CD was "Allergies". It's a fun
song and anyone who suffers from allergies of all kinds will
enjoy it. This CD offers a different sort of children's music
which strays from the traditional children's music entertainers.
The child care staff I work with really enjoyed it as did the
children.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.