Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Chris young PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition $79.99. Limited-time offer. Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 18, 2016
Fun children's album that I enjoyed as an adult. There are several tracks (789, Raisins, Allergies, A Word for That, & Crazy ABC's) that are classic, joke-y BNL tracks that I love. There are fewer (Eraser, Popcorn, Vegetable Town) tracks that aren't my cup of tea and I'll probably skip on a relisten. Overall the album is very solid and all the tracks easily average 4*
on March 17, 2017
THis is the 2nd time I bought this album. I lost it between having my 1st and 2nd child, but the kids and I love it so much. A great kiddie album that isn't just for kids!
on May 28, 2017
Love, love, love this record. Oh, and the kids dig it too. Arrived quickly and in condition as described. Thanks!!
on December 4, 2014
Okay, this one kinda snuck up on us. I'd read a review that said this was a great kid's CD, and scooped it up. Kids ignored it, and I was like, "well, there's ten bucks I'll never see again." thing was, they were just too young for it. Once they hit that target demographic, they rediscovered it on the kindle and put it on (seemingly!) endless repeat. clever, catchy without being too... "kids like" and driving us adults mad, it really did end up living up to the review.
on August 7, 2016
My son loves the songs, my wife loves the songs, I love seeing them happy (and I enjoy some of the songs). I wish more big name musical groups put out children's music! The best I can get, usually, is with certain children's books. But this album is fun to rock out to with your kids.
on March 3, 2014
The kids are crazy about it. So nice to have some kid's music that actually has talent. The songs are catchy and fun, good enough for adults. We'll be playing it for years.
on December 8, 2015
This is indeed a different BNL album, but still, it is very enjoyable! Since it's a children's album, definitely look at it as BNL playing for children, literally. The tracks on this album are very creative and are very well put together. I think you will like it or love it if you are a BNL fanatic like me!

4/5
on July 9, 2012
This was a fun, fast moving CD for children. The track that
motivated me to purchase this CD was "Allergies". It's a fun
song and anyone who suffers from allergies of all kinds will
enjoy it. This CD offers a different sort of children's music
which strays from the traditional children's music entertainers.
The child care staff I work with really enjoyed it as did the
children.
on August 1, 2013
Purge yourself of all of those other horrible kids CDs...after you hear this one - it's the only one you'll want to listen to! Fun for kids - and for parents. Not one of those kids CD's that you have to "tolerate" - you'll find yourself forgetting to turn off the CD after dropping your kids off at daycare and end up singing the catchy tunes as you ride up the elevator to start your work day. Gotta love BNL!
on January 16, 2015
I've bought copies of this for us and for all our young friends. Great GREAT catchy music. My 2 year old now knows all songs by heart and asks for the CD in the car. It's silly and fun, and not hard to listen to as a parent. If you like this CD, also check out "For the Kids" -- the first and third CD's are our faves, and BNL feature at least two songs on them.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.