Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

• Customer reviews

Showing 1-10 of 116 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 144 reviews
on April 6, 2017
Colors and design are really cute, size is lil large compared to height.
on April 6, 2016
I like the colors and designs, however, after one or two washings, it got faded a little bit, hence the four star rating. The fabric material is perfect for summer weather. It's breathable and comfortable for baby.

Update. After a few washings and wears, the seams are becoming a little bit loose. I'm not quite sure if these will last long.
review image
on October 11, 2016
This Sleep N Play is so soft and adorable! After trying this outfit, I immediately purchased more Luvable Friends outfits for my son. They fit exactly as expected, they're soft and cozy, and they're lightweight but snuggly. Will be stocking up on many more from Luvable Friends!
on March 16, 2017
Love these sleepers, very cute design. Somewhat large but that's ok since my boy is growing. Material is thin though. And the leg snaps are too far apart.
on June 25, 2014
I love these so much that I ordered another set when my son outgrew the first!

The material is smooth and soft, the perfect weight for summer. They also seem to be well made - I washed them quite a bit and there's no peeling or fading. I also appreciate that these snap up, so they don't stretch out in front the way the zippered onesies do.

At least one reviewer mentioned that the snaps on the legs are so far apart that the baby's legs slip out, but this never happened with my son.
on June 23, 2014
My son is 11lbs and 23 inches long and they fit rather well. The fabric is thin enough that I don't feel he will he too hot in a swaddle or blanket. I was disappointed that one sleeper in the set has a factory error, one footsie is 3 month size the other has to be newborn size.

Overall I am happy with the product and thinking of ordering another set. I'll just be sure to payore attention to the footsies before I wash them do bu can return if needed.
on March 30, 2014
The spacing in the feet is a bit much and my daughter's feet tend to stick out. But the material, though not luxurious, is perfect for the mild temperatures. They are also really cute! I would buy more of their snap front sleep'n'plays (though I encourage you to avoid the zip fronts).
on January 20, 2015
These are great sleepers! I was very glad to find them as my son seemed to grow out of his 3 month sleepers overnight! The weight of these are great for the Florida weather. I love that they snap for easy diaper changes with out having to fully undress my little one. The designs are also super cute. As he grows and need replacements, I'll be looking for the next size of these!
on April 12, 2014
There needs to be another snap at the ankle. Thedistance is too greatbetween the.last snap and the foot. Will have to eithersew up the leg or sewpn a snap. NOT what a new mom needs!
on January 5, 2016
Cheaply made,misshapen. Large fitting and just used it once and I can tell just by the fabric even with him in it,it was so poorly made. Hard to button,hung on my son,stiff fabric. Terrible. I wouldn't even use these even if it was laundry day!1 star because I couldn't leave it blank.