|Price:||$19.95 + $3.95 shipping|
- Made in USA
- SHOW YOUR CRIMSON PRIDE! The perfect way to show your Alabama school spirit. (Crimson & Gray / White Logo)
- NEVER TIE SHOE LACES AGAIN: With SnapLaces theres no need to tie your laces ever again. Laces fasten on and off without any tying.
- ULTRA-COMFORTABLE: SnapLaces never come untied and always maintain perfect tension. Whether your running, walking, or relaxing, SnapLaces provide perfect balance of performance and comfort.
- FASTEST WAY TO LACE UP: SnapLaces are the fastest way to get in and out of your shoes. Originally designed for competitive athletes, SnapLaces have proven to be the perfect laces for anyone including runners, kids, and families.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We offer an unconditional guarantee. We promise you'll love these laces. If you're unhappy with your purchase for any reason, just send them back and we'll refund your purchase. No questions asked.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
SnapLaces are made to give you more performance and comfort from your shoes while allowing you to never tie shoe laces again. Your shoes will feel great with the perfect tension, performance, and comfort every time. Not only do they look great, but they're the fastest way to get in and out of your running shoes, trainers, casual, or any of your favorite shoes. Whether you're out for a run on the trail, shooting hoops on the basketball court, golfing a round on the course, or just out on the town, SnapLaces elastic stretch laces are a perfect fit. SnapLaces are a one size fits all shoelace, adjustable to fit any size from adult to children.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B01MQCECAN
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 1, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This was purchased for my 13 year old whose shoelaces were always knotted up so tightly that untying them was next to impossible. This was an issue for a couple of reasons. 1- he'd not be able to untie them to slip them on which left him to try and squeeze his foot in. This lead to smashing the heal of his shoes and eventually ruining them. 2- we buy him 3 pairs of shoes: 1 pair for regular use, 1 pair for gym, and 1 pair for tennis. He ended up wearing his one pair of regular use shoes for all of his various activities because he didn't want to deal with the knots on his shoes and/or because he said it took him too long to switch shoes (what can I say...teenagers can be lazy). This, in turn, would cause his shoes to wear out quickly.
The SnapLaces were the perfect solution.
Each pack contains four cords- the perfect amount for 2 shoes. They easily slide into the holes where the shoelaces go and are easily adjustable so that each person can get the best fit/tension for their individual needs. After getting the proper length worked out, all one has to do is snip the excess cord off with scissors. I've included a pic of the SnapLaces put on my son's shoes prior to me snipping off the excess length of cord.
TIP: After you cut the excess length off of the cords, I recommend sealing the edges to prevent fraying. You can burn the edges with a lighter (please remove the laces from the shoes before you do that), or you can seal them with super glue or clear nail polish.
My son's shoes fit wonderfully and he says that they're actually more comfortable than with regular shoelaces. He can quickly fasten and unfasten them which is nice. They also do an excellent job of keeping his shoes on his feet even during tennis practices and matches. My son was worried that he might get teased by his classmates for having these, but the only people who have said anything are the ones who want to know where they can purchase them from.
** Be sure to burn the ends with hand torch and quickly mold / pinch the ends after trimming to your own ideal length.
*** If you found this review helpful please up-vote it UP by clicking YES!
My husband has been the one in charge of putting them in her shoes and trimming them to fit well, and he has thought it has been worth it too.
We are now on our 2nd pair of shoes using them (2nd pair laces) and they have lasted as long as the shoes do.