- Package of two SB4 prototyping boards. Solderable PC breadboard, snappable into 4 smaller boards. Each smaller board has power rails.
- Snaps into 4 smaller boards for tiny projects. Two with 4-hole strips and two with 2-hole strips.
- Top side silkscreen shows which pads are connected. Soldermask provided. Double-sided high-quality FR4 glass-epoxy circuit board. Plated holes.
- 912 plated holes, 0.042" holes are drilled on 0.1" (2.54mm) centers. 1oz/ft2 copper with an anti-tarnish coating for easy soldering. Lead free and RoHS compatible.
- 2.5 x 3.8in (63.5 x 96.5mm), 1/16" thick (1.6mm)
SB4 (Two Pack) Snappable PC BreadBoard, Scored PCB, Snaps Into 4 Small Boards, 2-Layer, Plated Holes, Power Rails, 2.5 x 3.8in (63.5 x 96.5mm)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||BusBoard Prototype Systems|
|Item Weight||1.4109584768 ounces|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The SB4 Snappable PC BreadBoard is great for a small project, or four tiny projects. It can be used as a single prototyping board, or it can be snapped into two or four smaller boards. It is scored in two places along the middle to make snapping into smaller pieces easy. The SB4 is a solderable breadboard, so the soldered components are permanently attached making a rugged prototype. Two of the boards have 4-hole strips, which are good for IC circuits. Two of the boards have 2-holes strips that are good for higher density circuits (and they can be joined if needed for longer ICs strips). Each of the four smaller boards has two power rails. There are bonus two-hole pads along the centerline allowing DIL (dual in-line) headers to be used (some boards leave that area empty). A top-side silkscreen helps to position components. BPS prototyping boards use high-quality FR4 glass epoxy PCBs for long life. An anti-tarnish coating protects the copper for a long shelf-life and provides easy soldering. BPS boards are lead-free and RoHS compatible.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?