Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Digital Albums Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,212 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,257 reviews
on September 5, 2017
I bought this after researching all the comments from various different types of popcorn I did not realize there are so many different types of popcorn kernels.

I use this in my microwaveable popcorn bowl. The popcorn turns out great, there are not many kernels or hulls that are left. This is important to me as I for some reason easily choke on popcorn.

I have had this for a couple of months now and barely made a dent in it, and I use this at least 2 times a week. You get so many kernels in this container!

This is one of my 3 & 5yr old's favorite snack. Of course I pair this with popcorn salt since I love the movie theater flavor.
on April 19, 2014
This is the problem with not requiring labeling of GMO products. Unless the product itself is labeled non-GMO, how can you rely on a product description? I'm not even sure the label is the truth, but at least the company is making the ascertain in writing on the label. With 90% of US corn GMO, I have my doubts about this popcorn.

All of that aside, the popcorn has good flavor and aroma. I rarely have unpopped kernels. I serve mine with a bit of butter, salt, garlic and pepper. My family eats every last bite. I've been using Trader Joe's rice oil, but After seeing some reviews here, I may try the coconut oil.

Some people mentioned the small size pops. All of the other white corn I have ever tried has smaller pops. The kernels of white corn are smaller than yellow corn, so this should be expected.

If I knew for certain that this corn was non-GMO, I would give it 4 or 5 stars.
VINE VOICEon October 14, 2016
There's not much to say here - it's good popcorn, fluffy white kernels that are crunchy and wonderful. I enjoyed every bite and you have the bonus of that big recyclable plastic jar it comes in. You'll be able to use it soon because you'll go through the popcorn quickly.
on February 16, 2013
I don't have a lot to compare this to in the lines of popcorn other than microwave corn. With that said, I do like the flavor of this corn, even unsalted or without butter.

I use a hot air popper and the corn pops white and fluffy, and the hulls actually don't bother me or seem to get stuck in my teeth as much as microwave popcorn.

For the cost this is a LOT cheaper than microwave. I've made probably 10 batches with my kids and only used maybe 1/4 of the jar. And each batch probably doubled the amount you get in a microwave bag. So, from the standpoint of cost, this is WAY less expensive than microwave. Of course, you need the flavoring and air popper to go with.

I bought this with the air popper because I thought it would be fun for my kids, and even after 10 batches, they still get excited for popcorn and movie night on Friday night.

Overall, it's good stuff and would buy again.
on April 4, 2014
This is terrible popcorn. The kernals are not plump, and no taste at all no matter how much salt I added. So disappointed. I love popcorn and wanted to give this a try after reading the reviews. Gave the popcorn away to a neighbor.UPDATE: I sent email to amazon about this popcorn, they sent out another one next day, we'll guess what! FIRST THERE WAS NO PLASTIC SEAL AROUND TOP, next once opened the cheap piece of cardboard covering was almost all the way off(that means no seal at all), than popped the corn same taste AWFUL! In addition once again no product date on container at all. How is this product getting even sold to the public? I threw it away AGAIN! It also doesn't pop good the kernels are very small and hard
on February 20, 2013
For the price, I expected this to be really good. I Love white popcorn and it is hard to find in stores. I usually buy Jolly Time. This popcorn was ok. It does not pop large and I felt it had more hull in it than my regular brand. I make popcorn several times a week for a healthy snack. I use about 2 T. ORGANIC COCONUT OIL , 1 T. Flavacol and 1/2 C. of corn. It really makes the flavor delicious. I have a "Stir Crazy" popcorn maker and although every Kernel popped, I would not buy this again. Too expensive and not any better than grocery Kernels. I also did not like that it came without a safety seal on it.
on January 5, 2015
We've popped the Snappy White Popcorn Kernels several times now and we LOVE it. We usually use the two most popular brands of prepackaged microwave popcorn and my family & I are constantly digging hulls of our teeth. It tastes GREAT to us!! I pop it in Coconut Oil which enhances the flavor quite a bit! There are some kernels left after popping but we don't care ONE BIT!!! LOL! Again, we usually pop the prepackaged brands so we can hardly believe how wonderful the Snappy brand is.

I also purchased an AWESOME Nordic-Ware Microwave Popcorn Popper (EASY TO USE / great instructions on You Tube), Coconut Oil (a MUST!!), Flavacol Popcorn Seasoning & the Great Northern - Movie Theater Buttery Topping (taste & smells like our theater's topping) to bundle together for a Christmas gift for my entire family and WE ARE IN HEAVEN (:

FYI: You can also pop the kernels in a brown paper lunch bag. Instructions can be found on You Tube.
on June 6, 2017
Heathy
Fresh
Tasty
Poppy!
Snappy!

Derpiliscious!

Non-GMO too, if you even know what that means. If you don't, can you even lift your arms enough to look it up? Do you have the energy?
on December 23, 2013
Wanting to get away from the microwave bag popcorn products we acquired a Catamount and a Nordic Ware microwave corn popper. We had tried the heated air poppers and found the results dry and tasteless. So, with Orville Original (date code Oct 2014)
popcorn we filled our new poppers with 2 TBS of Safflower oil and 1/3 cup of corn(not Snappy) and began our pop with our old microwave(maybe 900 watts) set for five minutes. The results were disappointing with many uncooked kernels even at 5 minutes cooking time, and many burned kernels. Suspecting our old microwave was failing we replaced it with a Panasonic 1200 watt and tried the Orville again, and were rewarded with very good popcorn with only a very few uncooked, and no burned kernels in 3.6 minutes. Now , with equipment problems behind us we could do a fair test. Snappy White is a clear winner and worth the premium price. The kernels are somewhat smaller, but have an excellent moist taste with few hulls that in our family requires no butter or flavoring to deliver a great snack. There really is a difference!
on October 2, 2014
I have bought this popcorn in the past, and it was the best I'd ever had by far, my very favourite. However, I hadn't bought any for some time, and my most recent experience with it was the opposite. I had bought it on subscribe and save. It was stale, many kernels were left unpopped, and what kernels did pop were very small and tough. My first experiences were that there were hardly any unpopped kernels, they were big and fluffy, and it was the best tasting popcorn I'd ever had. I don't know what has happened to Snappy Popcorn since then, but this recent experience has put me off Snappy Popcorn, possibly for good, and I complained to amazon about it. They offered me a replacement or refund, and I was so worried about the dramatic change in quality from my past experience that I took the refund. I would always be worried about the quality if I bought it again. I didn't have any other bits in the containers, as others have said they had, only the popcorn.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.