BCA Month Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Wonderstruck Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 7, 2017
Finally found a flip top where the flipping top actually seals - most don't have that. I use it for cat food and it holds a large bag (well, most of a large bag). The top flips open and closed easily, the top stays open if you want it to, and removing the entire top portion to fill is just as easy. Very pleased. Oh, and the flip top opening is wide enough to put a hand and a scoop/cup into with room to spare. Functions exactly as I hoped it would.
on September 11, 2017
These containers are perfect for cereal. I cut the nutritional information off the box, along with the name of the cereal, and store the bagged cereal in the container, with the name on the spine. It is easy to see what cereal is in there. I keep the cereal in their respective bags and clip them shut. This will keep your cereal fresh for a very long time. I eat a lot of puffed rice. It does not go,,,pethy,, in these containers. I have poured the cereal directly into the containers and it does not matter, the cereal goes gross. If you keep it in the bag in this container, it stays fresher longer.
on February 21, 2016
I've just received two of these. I received it along with other Snapware products, one of which had a latch that was a little torn/separated from the lid. However, the lids for these were intact qnd appeared sturdy. I washed the gaskets and lid in the diswasher prior to use but had to handwash the actual containers due to their size (but should note my dishwasher is small). In one of these I poured an almost-full ten pound bag of sugar in one. It fit absolutely no problem, though nearly to the top. I can refill it with a five pound bag when it is emptied halfway, or wait until it is almost empty and do another ten pound bag. In the other, I emptied a large/family size bag of cheerios that had been used about halfway, and I still had room for over half of another box, so I think it will be right for one family-size box of cheerios at a time. Turned upside down, neither container leaked even a little dust, and even with the weight of ten pounds of sugar pressed against it, I had no doubt the lid would hold. Seems quite sturdy. Not particularly useful for pouring, though, it looks like, due to the large opening of the pour "spout." The only reason I got this container rather than a non-pourable was due to the grip/handle and the resulting ease of pulling it down from the top of the fridge in my small storage-less kitchen. The grip is rather large, though, so it is yet to be determined whether it helps.
on November 12, 2014
I bought 2 of these, 1 for cat food and the other for dog food (small dog). I guess you could use them for cereal also! They each hold a small bag of food. The top flips up and snaps back precisely. The container is easy to grip and hold onto as it's shaped for gripping. I've had similar containers in the past that have not sealed properly and haven't been easy to hold. So this one passed the test!
on February 25, 2016
I use these for my animal food. I have 2, one for the dog and one for the cat.
I can easily see when they are low. It holds a good amount, so I am not constantly having to refill it. They are easy to grab and handle. I also do not need a scoop, I just pour straight from this container easily.
on June 26, 2017
This is a big container. Easily holds a full 10 pound bag of flour, with room to spare. The instructions for cleaning before you use are detailed enough that they are easy to follow. Make sure you let it dry completely before adding anything inside it. Considering buying additional sizes for other things we need to store in a similar way.
on September 14, 2011
I am an avid home baker and use about 10 different types of flour. This container and it's little brother (the 17 cup with the flip top) are perfect for storing my different flours but also allowing easy access. With the flip top open, I can carefully put in a measuring cup, fill it with flour and level the top off with out creating a giant mess. If I want several cups, I just take off the whole lid and can move quicker without worrying about getting flour every where. It's a fabulous product - can't wait 'til more of this and the smaller size are available. Oh and by the way - it says it's a "cereal keeper" on the label. I personally wouldn't use it for that - the spout (flip top) would just be too big to pour out a typical sized bowl of cereal. I would choose a narrower container for breakfast cereals.
on March 28, 2017
Perfect to store a large bag of pretzels that we use at church for kid ministry snacks. Fits on a standard cabinet with doors made by Rubbermaid. We measured the shelf clearance before purchasing these to make sure they'd fit. Glad we thought to check first!
on October 20, 2017
Perfect for long term storage of pastas and bread flours. Originally purchased many of these from BB&B several years ago but are no longer available from them. Easy open and close with air tight features keeps our bulk products fresh for a year+. Plan to buy more in the future.
on March 30, 2017
Excellent quality container. I had an identical one that I have been using for my homemade muesli. It's a perfect fit. This one is my snack container. We are in an apartment and I am sure it will keep out the uninvited intruders from the neighbors.