Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $2.99 shipping
+ $1.99 shipping
Snazaroo Classic Face Paint, 18ml, Bright Pink
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$2.63 (29%)|
- Suitable For Sensitive Skin – Snazaroo face paints are specially formulated to be friendly to the most delicate skin and are fragrance free. All Snazaroo face paints have been reviewed by an independent professor of dermatology and professional toxicologists.
- Washable – Snazaroo face paints are all water based! This makes them as easy to get off as they are to put on. Simply remove with soap and warm water; there is no need for scrubbing or harsh removers.
- Made in the UK – All Snazaroo face paint is manufactured in the UK using only approved ingredients fully compliant with the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and toy and cosmetic regulations, and are non-toxic!
Unlock 5% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
SNAZAROO offers the World's Safest and Easiest to use Face Paints! The products are water-based, dry to the touch in one minute and wash off easily with mild soap and water.
From the manufacturer
Snazaroo Classic Colors
Let children be whatever they want to be! Snazaroo helps you turn everyday play into a magical world of imagination. It's no wonder Snazaroo is considered the 'World's Favorite Face Paint' by many! An 18 milliliter compact can cover 50 full faces.
Snazaroo face paints are specially formulated to be friendly to the most delicate skin and are fragrance free. All Snazaroo face paints have been reviewed by an independent professor of dermatology and professional toxicologists.
At Snazaroo we believe in making our products completely safe. Therefore, you can rest assured that all Snazaroo face paints are manufactured using only approved ingredients fully compliant with U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and toy and cosmetic regulations, and are non-toxic!
Snazaroo face paints are all water based! This makes them as easy to get off as they are to put on. Simply remove with soap and warm water; there is no need for scrubbing or harsh removers.
Face painting is all about looking good and having fun. Our face paints offer a great variety of vibrant colors. They go on easily and dry quickly so you can easily complete a design in less than 5 minutes!
|Snazaroo Metallic Colors||Snazaroo Sparkle Colors||Snazaroo Ultimate Party Pack|
|Also available:||7 slightly pearlescent colors available in 18 milliliter compacts.||12 colors with a shimmery finish available in 18 milliliter compacts.||Our ultimate kit for any occasion. It features 12 vibrant colours, 2 glitter gels, 2 brushes and 4 sponges.|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. test it out before you go to the con
2. do NOT get it wet, or wear it where you'll be sweating a lot, or exposed to rain/humidity/swimming areas. It's water-based so it'll bleed off pretty quickly. Even taking a sip of water with it on, it rubs off my lips, so I always keep one of these with me at cons, to re-apply it. Use straws if you're drinking, and if you eat wearing this, you'll have to redo the lips. Unless you use lipstick instead of this on the lips, in which case, you're fine. I'm a guy so yeah, no lipstick. This works just fine.
3. When I'm applying it, I don't follow the directions on the label. If you do just a light, thin layer like it suggests, it will look washed out, streaky, and blotchy. Your fingerprints and application strokes will show. I know that's how you're supposed to do it, but I just don't like how it looks. What I do is open up the cap, let a couple droplets of water soak into it, and wait until it's kinda a thick putty (peanut butter-ish?), then I glob it on my face. Yes, I know it sounds gross. Yes, my pores can still breathe, yes it's comfortable, no it isn't itchy, no it doesn't burn my skin, yes I've left it on for 10+ hours before and have had no issues whatsoever, no it doesn't aggravate my acne. The water-based compound is easy on my skin. It feels nice on, moisturising. After I do the base grey colour, I take just a dab of black Snazaroo on my pinky finger, make it into a thick paste just the same, and splotch it beneath my eyes for Karkat's baggy eyes. No streaking, just like a light dabbing motion, till it's well-blended. I let that sit about five minutes, and then use matte finishing spray (Ben Nye Final Seal). You need this. It will help. Your makeup stays in place, doesn't look mottled, and overall helps it not run as bad or look as shiny. I don't use any powders atop that, just the finishing spray. Spritz like once or twice into the air, walk into it, wait a couple minutes, and do it again, till you go through it 2-4 times or so? In theatre we used to use hair spray to set our makeup, but I've never tried it with Snazaroo, since every water and alcohol-based makeup reacts differently to the sprays. But yeah, Ben Nye is great. If you don't use a final seal, it's not a huge deal, but it'll make the Snaz blotch, run, and show sweat more.
4. Don't use Snaz on your arms. Or your neck. Or your hands. Or your legs. It will run. You will be miserable. Your clothes will get grey all over the edges. Your con experience will be filled with grey smudges all over your priceless con purchases and group photos. You don't want that. Even expensive Mehron/Ben Nye paints will still run with heat, humidity, and time at the con. Plus you have to keep re-applying it. No matter how much you set it and re-apply it, you will have issues unless you absolutely don't touch anything. Not fun. It's fine if you're just going out for a photo op, but for a con, you want something where you can use your hands. So you can eat and drink and do other important activities. Also, bathroom breaks...yeah. Paint on your hands just isn't a good idea. I HIGHLY suggest making armsocks out of tights, fabric medium/paint, and fake nails painted yellow. There's a few awesome tutorials on Tumblr. That way you can pull them on and off, do pics, and actually grab that awesome t-shirt at the con. For limbs, don't use water, grease, or alcohol-based paints if it's an all-day con. You can but there's always that risk; even just brushing your leg on a chair might smear it. PAX is a good option for legs, as well as opaque tights. For photo ops (for less than an hour), any body paint will work fine. Anything more than that, PAX is great. It feels and looks like skin. It's a mixture of 60% Pros-Aid and 40% Liquidex paint. It is AMAZING. Anytime I cosplay Karkat, I do my neck with PAX, then my face with Snaz. The colours work great, and with the separation line just under my chin, you can't tell where the two paints blend. PAX does NOT rub off or smear on my collar. At all. Be kinda careful about humidity, though. DO shave before you use PAX; it can be ridiculous to scrub off. Best way to get PAX off is to sweat, let the bubbles bead up beneath it, and wipe off with a hot rag. SO, RECAP: Snaz for face. It is awesome. Cake it on. Ben Nye and Mehron are other good brands I've tried, and I know a few others that are like $30 per canister. But Snaz is cheap and works just fine. PAX on neck and upper arms. Arm socks for hands. You'll thank me later.
5. Snaz washes off extremely easily, just a hot, wet rag and facial wash. As long as you don't rub your face too much during the day, and as long as you're not outside sweating, however, you shouldn't have a problem with it dripping off. I've used it at Dragon*Con, where I was waiting for panels outside in the heat. As long as I didn't touch my face when I came back inside, let the AC chill it down, the makeup reset to my face perfectly. Really just trial and error. But this stuff is way cheaper than Mehron and Ben Nye, and as long as you use it well, it works just fine.
6. It goes a long way. I've been on the same grey and black containers for over a year, and have done Karkat probably 10 times. Just the face, but still. You don't need much.
- The paint is solid, just add water and use a brush to apply as thin or thick as you like.
-I could probably paint my face like this 1000 before I would run out of the 18ml. -- but if not I will definitely purchase again!!
-Cheap, got to my home quickly, and works perfectly.
-It lasted all night but washes off with water.
I ordered this the Saturday before Halloween weekend on Saturday, October 22 and received the product on Wednesday, October 26.
Please rate this review as HELPFUL if it assisted you in making a decision.
Lasted well, I set it with a translucent powder, got a bit dry and chunky after only an hour but that was because of needing multiple coats of paint to white out my face.
Over all happy, if I had the money I would go nuts and get all the colors.