Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 13 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 18 reviews
on July 26, 2013
I got this for my daughters, who are 4 and 6. Both enjoy games, and love this one. It's simple to play, and I regularly find them playing it on their own. Would make a great birthday gift. I somehow received (and paid for) an extra. I was intending to return it, but the girls like the game so much that we're holding on to the extra for the next birthday party we're invited to.
on October 28, 2013
Excellent game for toddlers. Teaches color recognition and manual dexterity. My 3-year-old granddaughter loves it and keeps beating her parents at it.
on July 1, 2013
I am an occupational therapist and I have had abounding success using this game with my kiddos. It is a simple, fun and interactive game that works on all areas of development, from fine motor skills to social skills. I would highly suggest using this game as part of therapy and in the home environment in order to promote age-appropriate grasp with use of squirrel tongs, color recognition, turn-taking and motor coordination.
on December 5, 2014
My 3 year old granddaughter really likes to play this game. I did not see where it came with a "free storage bag" however. Still, if it is fun for her it full filles it purpose.
on June 16, 2015
The little ones LOVE this game. It provides opportunities to encourage good sportsmanship and to learn to strategize.
on April 1, 2013
I have used this game for children with a variety of developmental delays, they love it, the squirrel might be challenging to pinch, but because it is do different, they continue to try. Good cognitive game and getting the bag really helps to keep it together.
on January 18, 2013
I bought this as a birthday gift per parents request for a 4yr old girl. It reminds me of the older game Hi Ho Cherry O. Lots of little pieces so causion if you have a little one in the house.
on April 4, 2013
This game is made of a thick cardboard type of material and all the pieces are very sturdy. It is a simple game to play and perfect for our four year old granddaughter.
on January 13, 2015
A year later we are still playing it and loving it.
on February 9, 2015
Grandson loves it

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.