Similar authors to follow
See more recommendations
Use the powerful features of Bootstrap to create responsive and appealing web pages
About This Book
- Learn where and how to use Bootstrap in your new web projects
- Design and develop mobile first web portals that support all devices
- A step-by-step guide with easy-to-follow practical exercises to develop device friendly websites
Who This Book Is For
What You Will Learn
- Understand the internal architecture and structure of Bootstrap
- Download and configure Bootstrap in your web project
- Get to grips with the usage of Bootstrap CSS and components
- Build and compile Bootstrap from source code
- Customize and extend Bootstrap to suit your requirements
As the number of people using mobile devices to access the internet grows every moment, websites are no longer built just for desktop machines. The mobile first philosophy demands that sites are fully compatible with all the available, and predicted future mobile devices. Bootstrap allows and easily enables you to design and develop your own websites congenial to all devices, including e-readers, tablets, and so on.
By the end of this book, you will be able to build, compile, and customize your own Bootstrap system to create mobile friendly websites.
Style and approach
This book is a fast-paced guide to getting started with Bootstrap. Each chapter contains elaborate, practical examples demonstrating the application of various Bootstrap components.