- Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B004BY5YT8
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #288,369 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
Snikiddy Snacks Grilled Cheese Puffs, 1-Ounce (Pack of 24)
- Pack of Twenty-Four Bags (Total of 24-Ounces)
- All Natural Potato and Corn Snacks with Natural Cheeses and Natural Spices
- All natural, non-gmo, gluten and wheat free ingredients
- No artificial colors, preservatives, flavors or ingredients
- Made in the USA
If you like Grilled Cheese sandwiches, you'll love these baked corn puffs! Made from delicious aged cheddar cheese, then toasted to a perfect crunch.
Would you like to give feedback on images?
Allergen Information - Contains milk. Good manufacturing practices used to segregate ingredients in the facility that also processes soy and wheat ingredients.
cornmeal, sunflower and/or safflower oil, cheddar cheese (cultured pasteurized milk, salt, enzymes), maltodextrin, nonfat milk, salt, butter (cream, salt), natural flavor, yeast extract, extractives or annatto.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
great crunch and cheesy snack with low weight watcher point value. love the 1oz bag size or would eat too muchPublished on October 4, 2013 by Born in the Bronx
I ordered this product 6 months ago and my grandson loves them. He just got finished with the last bag and I plan on ordering more very soon. Read morePublished on July 6, 2013 by justmary