About the Product
- You can download your game or software order an unlimited number of times for personal use.
- Please check the system requirements to verify this game works with your computer and/or operating system before purchase.
- You can also shop for digital games on your mobile device.
Featuring a co-op campaign for 1 to 4 players, Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army is a horrifying new stand-alone expansion of the award-winning Sniper Elite series.
In the dying flames of World War II, a despairing Hitler unleashes one final, unholy gamble - a legion of undead super soldiers that threatens to overwhelm the whole of Europe. You are Karl Fairburne - the sniper who shaped world history. You are one of the last living souls in Germany. You must team up or die. American, German, Russian - previous military allegiances no longer matter. Now it's just the living versus the dead.
Only a Sniper Elite with nerves of steel and a steady aim stands a chance against Hitler's Nazi Zombie Army!
- A HEART-STOPPING NEW CAMPAIGN - Battle through blood-drenched levels in a Berlin overrun by Hitler's supernatural forces. Adapt to harrowing new enemies - occult commanders, roof-jumping snipers, undead suicide infantry and worse... Test your sniping skills under extreme pressure, keep your cool, and keep a boomstick handy - just in case.
- SHARE THE TERROR WITH FOUR PLAYER CO-OP - For the first time in Sniper Elite history, battle your way through a campaign built for up to four players. Fight back-to-back with a German officer, a scientist and a Russian soldier. Work together or face annihilation - plan your positions, set your traps and make your stand.
- NEW ENEMIES. SAME AWARD-WINNING SNIPING - See every putrid lung burst, every rotten bone shatter with the return of Sniper Elite's acclaimed X-Ray "kill cam". Experience the genre-best sniping ballistics and precise controls that made the series a best-seller. Take into account gravity, wind, velocity, stability and more under the pressure of the zombie onslaught. You don't want to miss.
Requires Steam Client to activate.
|OS:||Win 7 and Vista|
|Processor:||Dual-core CPU with SSE3|
|RAM:||2GB system memory|
|Hard Drive:||5 GB|
|Video Card:||DirectX 10.0 compatible graphics card with 256 MB of memory|
|Additional Info:||Free STEAM account and internet connection required for activation. Broadband connection and service required for multiplayer connectivity. Activation keys will not work in Germany.|
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
So with all of those complaints, why did I still rate the game at 4 stars? Simple, it's good fun played with friends. The gameplay is simple enough, you just are trying to get from point A to point B, while fending off zombies, clearing them out, holding down your position while they "siege" you, and taking out boss enemies at the ends of levels sometimes. While most of the enemies are dumb, shambling zombies, you'll fight a lot smarter and more dangerous enemies as you go along. There is a large enough selection of weapons to make up your load-out (sniper rifle, automatic rifle/shotgun, pistol), as well as a variety of grenades and mines, to keep things fresh and let you experiment with your style as well.
Be sure to try the game out in single player too though if you want to experience the awesome "x-ray bullet cam" shots that are kind of the Sniper series trademark. Very cool, very fun.
In closing, awesome game, difficult, fun with friends, but naturally lacking in some aspects. Pick it up!
What I didn't enjoy as much were the boss fights, which felt a bit too staged and didn't fit well with the rest of the game. As I said earlier, the siege part was where it shines--the game is called Sniper Elite, after all--but several of the boss fights felt far too hectic and were an exercise in frustration.