Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Sniper Elite V2 - Playstation 3” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 54% off the $19.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
About the Product
- Sniping Simulation Sniper Elite V2 features detailed sniping simulation with advanced ballistics, taking into account gravity, wind, velocity, bullet penetration, aim stability and more. Guaranteed to provide players with the most realistic simulation of military sharpshooting yet available.
- X-Ray Kill Cam - Amazing "kill cam" technology showcases what really happens when a bullet enters an enemy's body, allowing players to see hearts and lungs tear, livers burst, bones and teeth shatter and entrails fall out.
- Authenticity - The game features authentic World War II Berlin locations as well as vehicles, weapons such as the Springfield M1903, the Gewehr 43 and the Mosin-Nagant 1891/30 and uniforms modeled after the original versions.
- Use The Environment - The slightest changes in the environment need to be taken into account to move into the perfect position, observe the quarry, take the shot and slip away unnoticed.
- Snipers Choice - Players will often find themselves facing a choice of the perfect shot that leaves them catastrophically exposed or a more difficult route that means they can continue their mission.
- Multiplayer - Two Player Co-Op
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
You've crawled through muck and mud, crossed deadly mine fields and moved from tree to tree in the dead of night to get here. Crossing enemy lines isn't an easy task, but your hardest mission is now in front of you. You see your target standing on a balcony 300 yards away. Eliminate him, then everyone can head home to their loved ones. The wind is calm and so is your breath — but your heart isn't. Even a military-trained, dead-eye sharpshooter still gets nervous from time to time. You line up your prey in the crosshairs, exhale and squeeze the trigger.
down the enemy
Sniper Elite V2 plunges you into war-torn Berlin during the final frenzied battle between German and Russian forces during World War II. As a skillful sniper, you are enlisted to carry out dangerous and deadly missions throughout Berlin. Aside from high-powered weapons, you'll require skill, patience and cunning to accomplish you mission. While experiencing the anticipation and pressure of the hunt, you'll face life-changing choices that range from firing the perfect shot that will leave you exposed to snaking along a more difficult route in order to continue your mission. Arm yourself with authentic WWII-era weapons, including the Springfield M1903, the Gewehr 43 and the Mosin-Nagant 1891/30, and take varying factors into account such as gravity, wind, velocity, bullet penetration, aim stability and more while lining up your shot. Use the environment to your advantage. Move into position, observe the target, eliminate the quarry and slip away undetected. Follow your bullet from barrel to target thanks to the return of the bullet cam, and learn what happens when the bullet enters your enemy's body with the X-ray Kill Cam. See hearts and lungs tear, bones and teeth shatter, livers burst and more in gory, graphic detail. Make sure your aim is steady and your breath is calm before squeezing the trigger — the fate of the war is in your hands.
- Sight-in your scope and load your rifle for an adrenaline-pumping, realistic sniping experience in the heart of war-torn Berlin
- Use skill, patience and cunning to accomplish your mission while handling the anticipation and pressure of the hunt and facing life-changing decisions
- Take gravity, wind, velocity, bullet penetration, aim stability and more into account as you sight-in your target in this realistic simulation of military sharpshooting
- Experience the gratification of knowing where your shot traveled with the return of the bullet cam which follows the bullet on its full trajectory from barrel to target in a slow-motion sequence
- Witness the gory details with the amazing X-ray Kill Cam which shows what happens when your bullet enters an enemy's body — see hearts and lungs tear, livers burst, bones and teeth shatter and entrails fall out
- Arm yourself and take down your targets with authentic weapons such as the Springfield M1903, the Gewehr 43 and the Mosin-Nagant 1891/30
- Explore authentic World War II Berlin locations, and dress your character with uniforms modeled after the originals
- Take advantage of the environment around you to move into position, observe the prey, take the shot and slip away unnoticed
- Make tough choices while in the battlefield, from firing the perfect shot that will leave you exposed to taking a more difficult route that will allow you to continue your mission
- Sequel to 2005's Sniper Elite
Top Customer Reviews
If you exit the game - or if you hit one of the game's many bugs and it freezes causing you to have to restart - then when you select "Continue" you will find that you are staring back at the beginning of the chapter, not at the saved checkpoint. That beginning of chapter may be a LOOOOONG way back, and it is extremely frustrating to have to redo parts that you already completed.
If you are thinking of buying this game, I would recommend waiting a while to see if they fix more of the bugs.
The Sniper Elite franchise returns with a reboot, rather than a sequel, and brings surprisingly addictive gameplay, unique enough to hold its ground when facing veterans of the genre.
X-Ray Cam never gets old
Be stealthy or shoot everything in sight
AI has superhuman vision
Outside the sniping, controls can be clunky
Enemy AI can be frustratingly dumb
You play as OSS officer Karl Fairburne who's sent to Berlin in 1945 to track key figures involved in the V-2 ballistic missile development. The campaign references USA's plan (Operation Paperclip) to recruit Nazi-German Scientists for employment in the aftermath of World War II. Trite story elements bring nothing new to the table, but varied mission objectives provide plenty of sneaking and sniping opportunities: infiltrating heavily guarded facilities, assassinating Nazi targets, and disabling military weaponry. You can take the silent route or pick a hiding spot and let hell break loose.
The levels follow your typical point A to point B format, but they provide several paths to flanking your opponents.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
really cool effects in it but gets boring quickly. some stuff isnt the easiest to figure out in the gamePublished 11 days ago by Corbin
Wears out it's welcome very quickly. Lacking any sort of depth and any real strategy, this would be fine if it weren't a game about being a sniper. Read morePublished 1 month ago by rob damage
By far, the best 3rd person long range shooter / sniper game I have engaged in my life.
Not only are the slow motion bulletcam graphics breathtaking, the sound quality is... Read more
For a sniper game it's 20% stealth 80% fire fight. Be forewarned you're not using silenced rifles in this game so, the first unsilenced shot you take might put you into a fire... Read morePublished 12 months ago by Amazon Customer