+ $3.99 shipping
& FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details
About the Product
- Sniping Simulation Sniper Elite V2 features detailed sniping simulation with advanced ballistics, taking into account gravity, wind, velocity, bullet penetration, aim stability and more. Guaranteed to provide players with the most realistic simulation of military sharpshooting yet available.
- X-Ray Kill Cam - Amazing "kill cam" technology showcases what really happens when a bullet enters an enemy's body, allowing players to see hearts and lungs tear, livers burst, bones and teeth shatter and entrails fall out.
- Authenticity - The game features authentic World War II Berlin locations as well as vehicles, weapons such as the Springfield M1903, the Gewehr 43 and the Mosin-Nagant 1891/30 and uniforms modeled after the original versions.
- Use The Environment - The slightest changes in the environment need to be taken into account to move into the perfect position, observe the quarry, take the shot and slip away unnoticed.
- Snipers Choice - Players will often find themselves facing a choice of the perfect shot that leaves them catastrophically exposed or a more difficult route that means they can continue their mission.
- Multiplayer - Two Player Co-Op
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You've crawled through muck and mud, crossed deadly mine fields and moved from tree to tree in the dead of night to get here. Crossing enemy lines isn't an easy task, but your hardest mission is now in front of you. You see your target standing on a balcony 300 yards away. Eliminate him, then everyone can head home to their loved ones. The wind is calm and so is your breath — but your heart isn't. Even a military-trained, dead-eye sharpshooter still gets nervous from time to time. You line up your prey in the crosshairs, exhale and squeeze the trigger.
down the enemy
Sniper Elite V2 plunges you into war-torn Berlin during the final frenzied battle between German and Russian forces during World War II. As a skillful sniper, you are enlisted to carry out dangerous and deadly missions throughout Berlin. Aside from high-powered weapons, you'll require skill, patience and cunning to accomplish you mission. While experiencing the anticipation and pressure of the hunt, you'll face life-changing choices that range from firing the perfect shot that will leave you exposed to snaking along a more difficult route in order to continue your mission. Arm yourself with authentic WWII-era weapons, including the Springfield M1903, the Gewehr 43 and the Mosin-Nagant 1891/30, and take varying factors into account such as gravity, wind, velocity, bullet penetration, aim stability and more while lining up your shot. Use the environment to your advantage. Move into position, observe the target, eliminate the quarry and slip away undetected. Follow your bullet from barrel to target thanks to the return of the bullet cam, and learn what happens when the bullet enters your enemy's body with the X-ray Kill Cam. See hearts and lungs tear, bones and teeth shatter, livers burst and more in gory, graphic detail. Make sure your aim is steady and your breath is calm before squeezing the trigger — the fate of the war is in your hands.
- Sight-in your scope and load your rifle for an adrenaline-pumping, realistic sniping experience in the heart of war-torn Berlin
- Use skill, patience and cunning to accomplish your mission while handling the anticipation and pressure of the hunt and facing life-changing decisions
- Take gravity, wind, velocity, bullet penetration, aim stability and more into account as you sight-in your target in this realistic simulation of military sharpshooting
- Experience the gratification of knowing where your shot traveled with the return of the bullet cam which follows the bullet on its full trajectory from barrel to target in a slow-motion sequence
- Witness the gory details with the amazing X-ray Kill Cam which shows what happens when your bullet enters an enemy's body — see hearts and lungs tear, livers burst, bones and teeth shatter and entrails fall out
- Arm yourself and take down your targets with authentic weapons such as the Springfield M1903, the Gewehr 43 and the Mosin-Nagant 1891/30
- Explore authentic World War II Berlin locations, and dress your character with uniforms modeled after the originals
- Take advantage of the environment around you to move into position, observe the prey, take the shot and slip away unnoticed
- Make tough choices while in the battlefield, from firing the perfect shot that will leave you exposed to taking a more difficult route that will allow you to continue your mission
- Sequel to 2005's Sniper Elite
Top Customer Reviews
The mission will suck you in and the kill cam is awesome and I never every got sick of that. I played through the whole game, which I must say was short, but very enjoyable. I even bought the DLC, as who would not like a chance to shoot Hitler - be warned that it will take most people just 25 minutes to beat at a $10 price tag.
The game also allows for campaign co-op to where you can have a buddy play the campaign with you which puts a different element to the game, in other words some re-playability after you complete the game on single player. You don't get as many full kill-cam shots playing with a buddy but it is a lot more fast paced and it's cool to share in the awesome shots you make with a buddy.
Seriously, since this game is so different and well put together I had to give it 5 stars. I mean really, look at Sniper: Ghost Warrior - Sniper Elite V2 blows that game away in many different ways. The kill cam in this game is way better, the AI's are better, the missions are better, and you don't get hung up on the environment (at least I didn't). Both games do have issues with AI spotting you though; I mean the regular soldiers not snipers, from a good distance. It is a lot worse in Sniper: Ghost Warrior though. They will spot you in that game even though you are hidden.Read more ›
Plus I kept finding "tricks" to the game that I didn't find or understand at first.
For example, when there is noise, some graphics appear in the upper-right corner of the screen. I didn't realize what that was for at first, but finally saw something about it disguising the noise you make. In most missions, the key to keep from getting swamped by enemies is to shoot foes when the noise graphic comes on. If he's isolated, nobody will know what's happened. Even if an enemy sees the guy go down, they can't tell where the shot came from and thus won't return fire.
Another feature I didn't use much the first time is to use the binocular's right-trigger feature to mark as many opponents as possible with red arrows. Once the fighting starts, it's very helpful to know where the enemies are, especially if they try to outflank or charge you.
This is really stupid, I know, but I didn't stumble across pressing up on the left analog stick to jump-zoom the rifle until after I played the game a couple of times, and that really made things easier, especially when shooting very distant and/or small targets like gas tank caps.
Even though it is a fun game, I don't think that it is remotely close to being worth more than $30.Read more ›
1. The AI are amateurish and completely random and intept, like something built 10 years ago. Sometimes they go down with 1 bullet. Sometimes with 4. After you shoot them they act like they were hit with a stun gun, then they just go full force attack. You shoot. Same thing. It's really bad. They can spot you from 150 yards away when your laying down and magically hit you every time. Then all of a sudden with no warning, your health starts going down and you die. That's when you realize that they sprinted 150 yards to stand in front of you and shoot you. Even if you had time to switch weapons and fire at them, don't bother. The weapons are equally abysmal.
2. The sniper rifle is cool and pretty accurate most of the time. The slow mo bullet animation and x-ray is the best part of the game. Yet sometimes you can hit an AI square in the head. Once again, he acts stunned and keeps going. The other two weapons are a joke. The machine gun only holds 11 bullets at a time. It's a complete roll of the dice when 2 or 3 germans come at you. Usually you have to empty a clip in one or two just to put them down. That's when the 3rd one comes up and blows your brains out. Or, by the time you reload, 3 more germans have killed you from 150 yards away.
The trip mines and other weapons like that work about half the time. I laid a trip mine at an entrance and 4 germans literally stepped right on it and nothing happened. This happens a lot. Resulting in me getting killed a lot from that flaw.
Overall, this game is a technical mess that ruins the game play. I have never played a game where I got killed so many times on each level. The best strategy is to get 150 yards away, snipe. Run up until the next batch spawns. Run back 150 yards and snipe. It's obvious the developers really went on the cheap when making this game.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I fell in love with the series, I love how you have to account for wind, drop distance, and worry about being spotted, you got to stay on the move. Read morePublished 5 months ago by FireHawq
good game, I love the way you zoom in on the bullet as it travel to the targetPublished 6 months ago by Carl
I really enjoy Sniper games, and this was great.
The first was pretty bad, but don't let that discourage you. Read more