Other Sellers on Amazon
Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 Season Pass Edition - PC
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 is a story of brotherhood, faith and betrayal in a land soaked in the blood of civil war. You are an American sniper dropped behind enemy lines in Georgia, near the Russian border.
- Ruthless warlords have taken over part of the area and it falls on you to prevent the entire country from collapsing into chaos. Explore large open maps with dynamic weather and a day/night cycle that actually impacts your play and decisions.
- Be a Sniper: Engage your targets from the long range. Factor in scope elevation, wind speed and direction, breath control and stance, along with weapon and bullet choice.
- Be a Ghost: Stalk your enemies and eliminate them silently with a broad variety of takedowns. The advanced stealth gameplay includes drone recon and vertical navigation.
- Be a Warrior: Wield a wide variety of advanced weapons and modify them to suit the needs of your mission and your own personal style. Choose from assault rifles, shotguns, machine guns, and even explosives.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Go behind enemy lines with the ultimate modern military shooter. Choose your missions across an unforgiven open world. Explore large open world maps with dynamic weather and a day/night cycle that actually impacts your play and decisions. Sniper ghost Warrior 3 is the story of brotherhood, faith and betrayal in a land soaked in the blood of civil war.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Aside from that major delivery problem, I've played through the whole game and have noted some major flaws/bugs. In many different missions I became "stuck" somewhere and could not get out of that position. Had to restart the whole mission by using Control-Alt-Delete. Very annoying as it took a lot of work to get to the part of the game where I got stuck. For example, I had to climb on top of a church on top of a hill. When I got down, I found myself inside a representation of the church, unable to get out. Had to restart the whole mission. In Act 4, I went to a corner of a room, to position myself for max protection, and I couldn't move from that corner. No commands worked. You'll see that a lot in this game. Sure wastes a lot of time having to do everything all over again, needlessly. It's a good sniper program, but the bugs will kill you - literally.
1. Terrible interface. Compared to Ghost Recon, Prey, Far Cry it is absolutely abominable. Clunky, slow, etc.
2. Tries 4 times to get through the opening chapter and just couldn't continue. Too frustrating and to top it off, if you quit no save, you have to start from scratch.
3. Who would buy a piece of s.... drone like this. Have they looked at any real world drones/ This flops around and makes things difficult just to be difficult. Has nothing to do with reality.
WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY
edit one day later: I got I to run so I gave it a couple extra stars for an upgrade. I did two things: upgraded the video driver to the newest driver for my platform ( which did NOT help) and then I got into the settings for the game before the point where it normally crashed and changed the video quality from the default medium setting to high. For some strange reason, that did it. Is it a good game? I don't honestly know but at least I can actually find out now.
It's not a bad game, but it's not as polished as games from the bigger companies. Graphics are decent enough, not amazing, but decent. But there are a fair number of glitches. During the first part of the game, my character got stuck just climbing to the safe house area. Had to start over. That happened in a few other areas.
The Season Pass is very disappointing. One weapon. Wow.