Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by The Lone Bellow Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 34 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 56 reviews
on August 1, 2017
It sort of works. It's not ground breaking. Not worth calling all your friends. If the other person wears it... it might work a little bit.
on March 28, 2011
Love these! Can't live without them! Saved my relationship! No Joke! I give them as gifts to friends the minute I hear that one or both in a couple have a snoring issue. These little things work amazingly well!

I understand that no one thing works for everybody, but if you are one of the people these work for, it is more than worth the money! From what I understand, they work best for people with deviated septums, and chronic sinus inflamation. My significant other has used them for over two years now. If he forgets to bring one on a trip, we know we are in for a rough several nights.

TIPS: The 'snorer' still needs to lay on his or her side, and sometimes, yes, they come out. This is usually due to scratching your nose in your sleep because you have a forgien object in your nose. However, one gets used to that after a while.

All in all, these little gadgets really are quite remarkable. I highly recommend them to anyone who has tried other remedies that have failed them.
Happy sleeping to all!
on August 1, 2015
It works fine. It helps me breathe through my nose easier. Makes me look like a have a bad ass nose piercing.

I've used this three nights now and it's fallen out of my nose 66% of the time. I panicked because it's small enough to for my dog to swallow. Boy, try explaining that to vet when they see the X-ray! Although I found it both times, I fear the next time will be the time he does. I guess you could just put a stronger magnet on his fur and slide it out. Right? 😳
on September 12, 2011
I bought this and another stop-snoring device, in preparation for a vacation and knowing that I snore and didn't want to disrupt my friend.

This device is incredibly small. Easy to insert and didn't really feel it after a little while.

It never stayed put. Woke in the night the first time, where are you little clip? Searched the sheets and couldn't find it. Next morning found it on the floor by the bed. Tried again the next night, same thing. It is a cream color and couldn't find it in my cream sheets or cream carpeting. I found it in the vacuum cleaner bin eventually.

Couldn't say if it helps the snoring since I couldn't keep track of it.
on January 7, 2013
It works for mild to moderate snoring - it is NOT a device meant for people with sleep apnea. Used CORRECTLY it is a very good product. If you have sleep apnea it won't help you. Consider a CPAP machine, it may save your life.
My wife has mild snoring that at times will wake her up disturbing her rest. This nose clip has helped dramatically. I have sleep apnea and it couldn't do what a sleep apnea patient needs done.
on October 9, 2012
Snoreclipse holds firmly in place throughout the night. Also I sleep peacefully more often than not due to lower snoring volume or no snoring at all. Good product...
on October 16, 2016
Thank you!! I can finally sleep at night!! Will never be without these for my husband. Quick shipping and great customer service!!
on March 23, 2014
i've tried a few things--- chin strap, nose strips... this did not help me, though i'm glad it helped others. my husband has used zquiet for years-- so i am now trying it also.
i think snoring problems are varied. the snore eclipse was not uncomfortable & did not fall out during the night. it did not, however, stop my snoring.
on April 23, 2009
The snoreclipse helped to reduce the level of snoring although it constantly fell off which kept me looking for it during the night. If you move constantly while sleeping this is not for you.
on April 2, 2014
I have been using these appliances for a long time and keep reordering as they are the only product
that works for me. I clean them with alcohol each time, rinsing with water and placing them in their
holder until the next time I use them, nightly, for the present.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.