Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 22 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 57 reviews
on May 22, 2017
Snow Blind – Julie Collins Book 4
With the most important mystery of Julie’s life behind her, one would hope she could settle into a more mundane existence. But Julie wouldn’t be Julie if that happened!
Julie’s business partner Kevin takes on a case that has Julie skeptical from the start. Dysfunctional families are again the heart of these mysteries and Julie and Kevin work to uncover wrongdoings at a retirement facility. As Julie learns of another family’s inhumanity, she sees her own fractured family’s inhumanity. Despite the devastation of neglect and murder, Julie leaves this mystery with a renewed sense of self and commitment to her family of choice.
As always, the plot takes unforeseen twists and turns. Lori is a superb writer well suited for the genre of mystery. I sure hope there will be more Julie Collins stories!
on May 19, 2017
I love this series, but Snow Blind is my favorite (so far). The various plot threads are, at times, brutal, but are always entertaining. Julie's resourcefulness, tenacity, and kick-ass attitude- all traits I love about her-are on full display in Snow Blind. If you're a fan of gritty mysteries, with tough, but loveable, characters, intriguing plots, in an unique setting, you can't go wrong with Lori Armstrong's Julie Collins (or Mercy Gunderson) series.
on May 19, 2017
Poor Julie, she’s twisted up in this book trying to decide if her father is guilty of murder and if she should use her PI skills to help him prove his innocence or find out who the true murderer is. She’s also caught up in a web associated with her boyfriend’s motorcycle club. So sad this is the last one in the series, there are some tie ups to story lines from previous books. Another great read!!
on May 21, 2017
I didn't just read this series, I devoured it. The emotions that run through these stories make you feel like your right there. I really hope that Ms. Armstrong will continue on with Julie's story, plus I really need a Tony fix.
on May 19, 2017
I'm sad that this is the last book in the series. I am keeping my fingers crossed and hoping that we will have more of the Julie Collins books soon.
Lori Armstrong writes amazing mysteries that keep you guessing the whole way through.
on May 5, 2017
This is a pretty dark mystery romance. It is the 4th book in the series and continues well from the others. Very good.
on November 7, 2008
This latest installment actually felt like three books wrapped in one. There was so much going on but it was a real page turner. ****POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT***The book summary makes it seem like the time she was with her father was a large part of the book, but it really wasn't. I was actually dreading that part, based on her past history with her father, but it wasn't a large part of the book at all.***END SPOILER ALERT*** All in all this was such a jam packed book with so many twists and turns that it kept me reading well into the night. I hope this isn't the last installment in the series, there are still so many directions for Julie and Kevin. I highly recommend this book and the other installments also.
on July 18, 2012
I really enjoyed this series of books. I read them all in a week. Toward the end.... I was growing a little tired of the main character's attitude but it all works out in the end. It probably didn't help that I read them all in a week so.... like a friend you've spent so much time with....she started getting on my nerves. HA Anyway..... REALLY good books. Great story lines about subjects I'm not at all familiar with and found interesting. Can't recommend these enough.
on April 4, 2017
Excellent
on November 25, 2008
As usual, Lori Armstrong has written yet another "page turner" to keep you on the edge of your seat. The language is a bit rough at times, but that is keeping with the "Julie" character. Armstrong never fails to entertain and carry you through each investigation she persues. Due to this story, my eyes have been opened to how frequently the innocent are taken advantage. Hats off to our hometown-girl. Great read! When is the next one coming out?