Snow Joe 323E 13-Inch 10-Amp Electric Snow Shovel
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$53.89 (42%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Versatile: ideal for quick snow pickups on decks, steps, patios and sidewalks
- Powerful: 10-Amp motor moves up to 400 lbs. of snow per minute
- Paddle auger: 2-blade paddle auger cuts 13 in. Wide and 6 in. Deep with each pass
- Ergonomic design: adjustable handle to minimize user strain
- We’ve got you covered! : your new snow shovel is backed by the Snow Joe + sun Joe customer promise. We will warrant New, powered products for two years from the date of purchase. No questions asked. Contact Snow Joe + sun Joe customer support at 1-866-766-9563 for further assistance.
- Power Source Type: corded-electric
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Exclusive items from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Snow Joe + Sun Joe
Snow Joe + Sun Joe specialize in developing innovative outdoor tools to keep your home looking beautiful throughout the year, whether the snow is falling or the sun is shining. Our expansive line of outdoor power equipment, which includes manual, cordless, and electric tools such as lawn mowers, trimmers, tillers, and snow blowers, aims to simplify your yard routine to make it quick and easy to get your outdoor chores done.
Toss Out Your Shovel!
The 323E Is The Perfect Companion For Snow Removal
The Snow Joe Plus 323E electric snow shovel is designed to clear snow from decks, steps and walkways. The 323E boasts a powerful 10-amp motor and can toss snow up to 20 feet. The Snow Joe Plus 323E clears a path 13-inch wide, by 6-inch deep getting your job done in no time. If you have even more snow than that, simply remove it with another pass. The Snow Joe 323E is precisely engineered with a back-saving curve to alleviate user strain and reduce fatigue.
- Ideal for quick snow pickups on decks, steps, patios and sidewalks
- Powerful 10-amp motor moves up to 400 lbs of snow per minute
- 2-blade paddle auger cuts 13 in. wide and 6 in. deep with each pass
Features a 2-blade paddle auger that cuts 13 in. wide and 6 in. deep with each pass. Throws snow up to 20 feet.
The Snow Joe Plus 323E starts with the push of a button and features a safety switch to prevent accidental starting.
Ergonomic design with adjustable handle to minimize user strain.
Frequently Purchased Accessories
Snow Joe Universal Indoor/Outdoor 13-Inch Electric Snow Shovel Cover, Fits 10-13 in.
Snow Joe Power Joe 14/3 50-Feet Outdoor Extension Cord with Lighted End, Yellow
Snow Joe Universal Snow Thrower Clean Out Tool
Compare with similar items
Earthwise SN70016 Electric Corded 12Amp Snow Shovel, 16" Width, 430lbs/Minute
Snow Joe SJ618E Electric Single Stage Snow Thrower | 18-Inch | 13 Amp Motor
Snow Joe SJ625E Electric Single Stage Snow Thrower | 21-Inch | 15 Amp Motor
Snow Joe iON18SB 40-Volt iONMAX Cordless Brushless Single Stage Snowblower Kit | 18-Inch | W/ 4.0-Ah Battery and Charger
WEN 5662 Blaster 13.5-Amp 18-Inch Electric Snow Thrower
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Item Dimensions||14.00 x 58.70 x 14.60 inches||41.00 x 16.00 x 38.00 inches||39.76 x 19.49 x 38.58 inches||40.60 x 23.00 x 42.50 inches||50.00 x 20.50 x 28.00 inches||40.00 x 18.00 x 37.00 inches|
|Item Weight||13.80 lbs||16.00 lbs||25.90 lbs||35.70 lbs||32.00 lbs||32.00 lbs|
|Power Source||corded-electric||Battery Powered||corded-electric||corded-electric||battery-powered||corded-electric|
|Size||Pack of 1||16" Corded - 430 lbs/Minute||18"||—||7" x 1.5"||18"|
Toss out your shovel! The Snow Joe® Plus 323E electric snow shovel is designed to clear snow from decks, steps and walkways. The 323E boasts a powerful 10-amp motor and can toss snow up to 20 feet. The Snow Joe® Plus 323E clears a path 13-inch wide, by 6-inch deep getting your job done in no time. If you have even more snow than that, simply remove it with another pass. The Snow Joe® 323E is precisely engineered with a patented back-saving curve to alleviate user strain and reduce fatigue. Weighing less than 14 pounds, the Snow Joe® 323E is light enough to transport around your home. Snow Joe® Plus 323E is CSA rated and comes with a two year warranty.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- During assembly, it might help to use a small thin wire/tiewrap/twistytie etc. to hold the inner-wire in place so it does not obstruct the assembly bolt when threading through the two pieces
- Spraying down the Plastic Auger / Grinder with Silicone Spray helped A LOT with wet snow. Make sure the lubricant you use is safe on Plastics.
Annoyances / Shortcomings:
- Check which direction the wind is blowing before using - otherwise you will probably just hit yourself. Can't adjust throw direction or angle
- Need to hold down trigger for the motor to work (argh safety features)
- Sweet Spot seems to be 3-6" snowfall. Less than that is probably easier to just push the snow out with a wide shovel. More than that you will probably run into problems with the inlet height only being 6.5"
- Auger is PLASTIC - stones/rocks, maybe even large chunks of Road Salt could definitely mess the paddle/blade up when spinning at high RPM. I would definitely advise caution using the shovel on the road surface in front of a driveway due to road salt / loose gravel / etc.
Remember - its cheap - dont expect miracles!
We had another 8” snow, worked great. It even easily remove the snow plow remains at the end of the driveway. This is perfect for my snow removal needs.
First off the box was missing the assembly hardware. I called the customer service center. They were helpful after being on hold for over 30 minutes and promised to send me the assembly hardware in the mail. I made a temporary assembly with duct tape and some wire.
I purchased the corded model. The cord often gets in the way and is a real pain. I didn't think it would be that big of a deal but it made an easy chore frustrating. I would suggest the cordless model. In any case that is my fault.
My area received about 2" of snow. Besides the cord it worked quite well until I hit a small stone (about dime size). This damaged the unit and it no longer works. I looked at the auger and it is not broken however something is now out of balance and the unit wobbles so much it no longer works. Yes I did hit some debris but I feel this unit should be a little more robust than that. I will take a closer look at it and perhaps see if it can be repaired.
I do not recommend this unit.
I'm take another star off because I'm left handed. As a safety feature, you have to squeeze the trigger and push a button simultaneously to make it go, which is fine except the button is positioned perfectly for the right thumb.
Top international reviews
For the stairs it's so so. The unit is a bit heavy, not a big issue for decks or driveways since one doesn't lift it often, but for stairs it gets tiring.
Another thing that doesn't help is that it's not possible to adjust the direction of the snow flow. It's always forward. In my case I have two options, direct the snow towards my car or my neighbors'.
Overall It's a good unit with plenty of power, if the next iteration is lighter and has adjustable snow flow, it will be a true winner.
The one main drawback is the poor quality plastic auger. The very first time I used it, the auger caught a small rock about the size of a golf ball that was under the snow and snapped the auger in half. The auger turns very fast and gets even more brittle in cold weather. Luckily I had ordered a spare auger based on other reviews I read. Changing the auger was pretty simple and it was back in use in about 15 minutes. If you buy this shovel, plan to also buy a couple spare augers sold on Amazon as well for a reasonable price. Make sure you keep away from anything that can catch the auger such as brick, stones, patio edging, etc. Use a regular shovel for clean up close to obstacles that can be hidden by the snow.
Overall, the shovel works well for my purpose which is to clear a walkway too narrow for my snow blower, as well as clearing my back porch and patio. Using this shovel, I can easily push the snow to an area I can get at with my snow blower. If they changed the auger from a plastic one to a stronger metal of some type, it would be a bit heavier but worth it. With a stronger auger, I would have given it 4.5 stars.
Update: Tried to use it a couple days later in a bit heavier snow. but not too heavy. The auger drive belt split and jammed between the motor pulley bracket, cracking the bracket. I contacted Snow Joe and they are arranging return shipping and are sending a replacement snow shovel out to me. Concerned over plastic parts in cold weather.
THE BAD: Upon delivery, I realized that the box was not professionally taped and looked dinged up. Having worked in retail, I suspected that the item was either returned by another client or refurbished by Amazon.ca/Snow Joe. It was clear that the product was refurbished upon inspection as the handle and blade were virtually brand new (likely replaced) but the shovel-covering itself showed signs of obvious wear/tear and usage. I do hope that the seller/manufacturer reach out to me soon to provide me a new product (as this is what I paid for, as advertised) or discount my current shovel like local retailers do for "open-box" products.
THE GOOD: With just a single experience using this product, it superseded my expectations! I was very pleased with the height and clearance of snow removal versus the price I paid for it. The product is not too heavy to operate and often requires a single pass to clear your driveway, deck or porch with ease. I highly recommend it!
Pros; I can carry it anywhere ,I can clear my balcony and small walkways with it .
Con; It can scuff your wood balcony,not made for clearing huge areas no matter what the adds show I tried not going to do that again I'll use the big one for those kids and it still takes time.
Quality is crap plastic blades that will brake if you hit ice and make sure you put it away somewhere warm or else when you go to use it the next time it might not work and your blades will crack when you hit something hard in the snow .
But great for small elevated areas where you can't bring a normal snow blower..
Very simple to use and literally takes no effort on your end. Did my entire huge driveway in no time and then walkway. Because you aren’t having to put any real effort into it, you aren’t tired at all after the job.
- worked well with fluffy snow (12") - throw the snow very easy and was easy to move used 150 ft of extension cord
- was able to scrape the driveway to the pavement even after a truck left tracks.
- for it purpose it worked great
- snow built up around the auger , however that may be due to the depth i was using it at
- the connector plug is a 2 prong and very small should be either a 3 prong or a larger diameter to except a larger connector
- directional throw or have it v'eed to at the top to funnel the snow.
also the handle could be a little bit stronger
Over all happy with the unit. would recommend it
I 'll post pic later