Snow Peak Giga Power Stove
|Price:||$26.79 + $7.95 shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Collapsible leg design allows you to fit the stove in a small plastic carrying case the size of your fist
- Performs well in cold temperatures and at higher elevations
- Can be reduced to a true simmer for actual cooking, not just boiling water
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
FEATURES of the Snow Peak Giga Power Stove Super compact and portable Detachable fuel cell Stores perfectly within a Mini Solo Ensuring easy storage and transportation Adjustable flame and four trivets for stability Wide range of cooking in any environment
Size: One Size
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Showing 1-8 of 46 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I know what you're thinking. No, I do not have any affiliation with snow peak. This is just an excellent product!!
+ Incredibly light (a few ounces?)
+ incredibly compact, especially when not in use, and packed down
+ Four pot supports, whereas most backpacking stoves only have three
+ Great low-flame simmer capability
+ Solid build-quality
Cons (and none of these are a big deal):
- Pot supports, when spread out, aren't that wide, meaning a wide-base pot will not be very stable
- Exposed flame is susceptible to wind (I have a Snow Peak wind screen coming, and I think it will help, but not eliminate a wind-blown flame)
- Base of stove, which mates to canister, gets pretty hot while cooking
- Flame diameter is pretty narrow, meaning you'll get a hotspot where it makes contact with your pan (no big deal for boiling water... more of a deal when cooking food)
Overall, I'm very pleased with this stove and my purchase.
Tested this stove again and this time it worked perfectly from low simmer temps to full 'on'. Air temp during second test was in the low 30's F.