- Product Dimensions: 35 x 5 x 17 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- ASIN: B00OSL8KYK
- Average Customer Review: 68 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #86,795 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Snow Sled Kids Winter Toboggan Sled Slider 35-inch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Snow Kids Toboggan Sled, 35-Inch, plastic
- Your classic one person plastic sled with built-in handles
- Durable plastic sled for hours of fun
- Measures 35" long perfect for one rider
- Includes a pull rope to pull the racer on a walk or back up the hill, Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
|Item Dimensions||17 x 5 x 35 inches|
|Shipping Weight||2 pounds|
Perfect for any sledding hill, this Lucky Bums plastic sled is perfect for one child or can be used to haul gear on those snowy days. Measures 35" sled with cut-out handles for easy grip as you glide down the hill. Tow rope attached for easy pulling back up the hill or hauling gear.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I bought this sled for the upcoming snow fall and I am satisfied with the results. I went very fast down hill and got a lot of thrill from it. The steering can be difficult because you'll have to use your hands and if you steer too quickly, you will flip over depending on your weight and how fast you're going. It went over a rock, a big hole and a medium size drop off and handled well.
I recommend buying this sled, but as a warning... it is plastic and depending on how roughly you use it and how long you've had it, it will break eventually... Try be gentle with it and use it for nice smooth snowy hills. :) I don't recommend having more than one person on this... it's too small anyways. I don't recommend anyone over the weight of 150lbs or more on this sled. I think even 140lb might be even pushing it.
The string is durable and you can tie it into a big knot through the holes. The sled came in a BIG box. haha The box was taller than our ceiling! I felt bad for the mail man... I guess that was there only box they had for this? It's going to be hard to recycle...
I might post a video of myself going sledding. I strapped a Mobius camera on a helmet that was on my head.