Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: SnowJam Adult Snowboard Bindings, Black, Size Large 2012 model 9-14 sizes NEW
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Gemini Syndrome Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on May 23, 2014
when I bought these I was strapped for cash...I have about $7 in my checking (holidays killed me ), but I had plenty of amazon giftcard :). I bought these praying they would last the season but these are durable good quality bindings
on February 19, 2014
I ordered these bindings primarily due to the price and knowing that I am no Olympic grade snowboarder. After about 3 weeks of use, they feel great, latch/release with ease. Definitely a worthy alternative to bindings that can run well into the 100's of dollars.
on January 16, 2014
A strap on these bindings broke the first time I used them. It was low temperatures but still, the first time I used them?!

Beyond the strap breaking, the bindings came loose from the board several times. I had to carry a screwdriver with me and tighten them every other run or so.

I am not a hard rider either so no excuse for these issues.

And lastly, I did not find them very easy or smooth functioning. It always took a little phenagling/struggling to get strapped in/out, unlike other bindings I have used in the past. I personally would recommend spending a few extra dollars to purchase something else...or even buying a used pair from the local rental shop if you want to keep prices down but still buy a rugged and capable pair of bindings.
on March 28, 2014
For the price these worked out well for my husband. They are made of plastic and not super sturdy, but they lasted a full day of snowboarding with no issues. If you need a pair for occasional snowboarding I would say these are pretty ideal.
on January 26, 2014
I bought these bindings because my 5150's were to small to fit my boot. I have to say these bindings made it through a 10 day snowboarding trip without a hitch. I have a size 10 Burton Invader boot and these fit in there perfectly.
on September 13, 2013
They work great, even under 10 bellow temperatures, these bindings do not freeze and handle like a more expensive brand.
Great material
on February 22, 2013
The bindings worked great on my board. They kept both of my feet stable and were very easy to use. Would recommend them.
on January 17, 2015
Went to the snow once with it and held up with me falling so many times since I'm a beginner. Didn't realize it's just about all plastic. But I guess that's what I get for the price I paid for.
on January 27, 2014
These bindings are very strong and durable. Easy to use and i haven't had a problem yet even after over a dozen uses.
on March 18, 2014
Good value for the money. Not an high end binding, but works well. Comfortable and holds the boot in tight.

See 1 answered question