|Price:||$17.95 - $18.95|
- SnowStoppers® Patented extra-long cuff keeps snow out and keeps mittens on!
- 40G Thinsulate™ Insulation adds warmth without bulk
- Tough grip palms are great for skiing, snowboarding and sledding! Hand Wash in warm water, no bleach, lay flat to dry.
- Waterproof outer shell fabric resists water, snow & ice. Fully waterproof Drypel™ Liner adds double protection
- Sizing Guidance: See below for measurements. We suggest getting the next size up if you’re not sure which size to get because it’s better for mittens to be a little roomy rather than too small. This way they might fit next year too!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
SnowStoppers® The ultimate, must-have winter mittens for kids!
The Patented extra-long cuff is what makes them different. This elegantly simple extra-long cuff stops the snow from getting in between the coat and mitten and stops the mittens from falling off. Kids stay warmer and play outside longer with SnowStoppers®. The mitten cuff goes under the coat sleeve and extends up the arm towards the elbow. It works best to put the coat on first and then the mittens. SnowStoppers® mittens keep hands and wrists warm and dry in all kinds of winter weather so it’s easier for kids to enjoy the outdoors.
SnowStoppers® mittens have Thinsulate™ insulation, a fully waterproof Drypel™ Liner and they DON'T FALL OFF! Available in a variety of sizes and colors for kids from 6 months to 12 years.
Note: The Xtra Small size for 6 to 18 months have NO THUMBS to struggle with. Their little hands stay warmer with all the fingers together and it's next to impossible to get their thumbs in the right spot in mittens with thumbs at that age anyway!
Xtra Small - 3 3/4" long for 6 – 18 months. XS mittens have NO THUMBS!
Small – 4 1/4” long for 1 – 3 years.
Medium - 4 7/8" long for 2 - 5 years.
Large – 5 1/2” long for 4 – 8 Years.
Xtra Large – 6 1/8” log for 7 – 12 years.
Note on measurements: Mittens are measured on the outside of mitten from fingertip to the elastic where mitten tightens at the wrist and on the palm side of the mitten. Mitten sizes may vary by +/- 1/4”. Hand size should be 1/4” to 1/2” smaller than the mitten measurements above for hand to fit inside mitten and allow room for fingers to move.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B07BR69ZGK
- Date first listed on Amazon: April 9, 2014
- Average Customer Review: