Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

Format: Hardcover|Change

Showing 1-10 of 37 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 45 reviews
on February 15, 2016
Bought this as a Valentine's gift for my girlfriend. The story is adorable, with an excellent message, and the art style is one I've already come to adore from being a fan of the Mouse Guard series.

As a Valentine's gift, this was extremely successful to say the LEAST. There were giggles, blushes, and "Awwww..."s aplenty as she read. There may or may not have been a "shut up, I'm NOT crying! *sniffle*" as she finished reading. My doctor tells me the bone and joint damage is healing nicely from the hug she attacked me with after putting the book down.

There's just one problem: I can't use this as a gift again. I... I may have set a difficult bar to follow, here.
on January 7, 2012
I read this book with my sons and we all liked it very much. The message is that Valentine's Day is about love, not about buying gifts. I highly recommend this.
on April 11, 2015
This book was so cute! I love David Petersen's Mouse Guard series and I found this while I was looking those up. I decided to get it for my mom for Valentine's Day and it was not a disappointment! She loved it, I loved it, and it was reminiscent of the book "Guess How Much I Love You" that I loved as a little kid and made her read to me every night. I'm happy with this purchase and would recommend to anyone!
on April 8, 2014
Got this as part of a valentine to my Wife this year as it was our first Valentine's Day married and she loved the Mouse Guard books I had given her before. (She's an artist and also loves the small furry animals) The ending to this book is very sweet and I think she likes it more than the Mouse Guard series. Really great read, and art. :)
on March 5, 2013
Love this book! It is super cute and sweet. Shows that you don't need to buy something to show someone how much you love them.
on March 23, 2013
This is a lovely book that is written and illustrated by the same talented author of the Mouse Guard series. This is the simple story of a bunny looking to find a special gift for his Valentine, and in his journey of discovery, finds that the simplest way to show I love you is the best. It has a visual surprise at the end that will delight your young ones, and I believe this book can become the nighttime favorite.
on February 16, 2013
Adorable books for my grandchildren/better than a disposable greeting card. They can enjoy many times over and reading is so very important.
on March 27, 2016
It's such a cute story. My 6 year old son really liked it. It's not about gifts but about how you show love to someone you love
on February 4, 2017
So sweet! Beautiful message! My 3 and 4 year old loved it!
on January 8, 2016
Such a sweet book! Received sooner than expected in perfect condition and would definitely use again.