Snug SNPLPLBL Play+ Kids Headphones Volume Limiting and Audio Sharing Port (Blue)
- Low Return Rate: 63% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 85% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "kids headphones"
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Features a sharing port on every set - Connect one side of these kids headphones to your media device then connect the other side to a second set of headphones to allow a daisy chain of kids to all listen at once!
- Volume automatically limited to protect your childÍs ears - The Snug Play+ childrens headphones have a built-in volume limiting feature to save the eardrums of young kids.
- Perfect size and fit for children - These headphones are lightweight and feature soft, comfortable earpads. Recommended for children ages 3-8.
- Premium sound quality - Featuring 40mm drivers that provide a range of 20Hz to 20kHz, your kids will never be lacking for sound as they enjoy a complete audio experience.
- Made with high quality, durable materials these headphone are built to last and withstand the rough play of kids
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Snug Play+ Kids Headphones Volume Limiting and Audio Sharing Port (Blue)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update: On the plane ride home, she wore the headphones for the entire movie (90 min), before taking them off. So I think they are plenty comfortable. She was excited about having her very own pair.
I like how they fit snugly on her ( she has a narrow head) and they are very cute. They are very reasonable priced yet look expensive.
I will update as the school year progresses to see how they turn out.
The reviews about the volume level being too low concerned me, but trying them out myself they seem to be plenty loud. Makes me wonder if maybe the issues were related to something other than the headphones (connection, etc.) for this that we're having problems.
When I opened these up, one of my friends joked "Baby's first Beats" :)
The sound in the video is coming from the headphones. They seem plenty loud to me.