|Screen Size||7.9 inches|
Snugg Leather Flip Stand Case for Apple iPad Mini & Mini 2 with Retina - Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Specially designed for the iPad Mini 1 & 2 with retina (model numbers A1432, A1454, A1455, A1489, A1490 or A1491) with precise cut-outs and openings for easy access to all of the ports and features
- Includes lifetime guarantee
- Snugg Promise - perfect fit, high quality materials and craftsmanship
- Automatically wakes and puts the iPad mini 1 & 2 to sleep
- Soft and protective premium untuck fiber interior
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
iPad mini 1 / mini 2 Leather Case
Superior quality iPad mini First & Second Generation smart case.
Auto Sleep / Wake Feature
This smart case has a magnetic cover, creating a hidden feature. Simply close and open your case and it will automatically activate this functionality. Your iPad will sleep and wake when you lift and close the cover.
The Snugg Promise
We offer Our Snugg Promise of quality on all of our cases. You will always receive:
- Guaranteed High Quality Craftsmanship
- The Finest Case Materials
- Superior Design, Function & Protection
- The Perfect Snugg Fit
Snugg Lifetime Guarantee
Simply register your case to receive a Lifetime Guarantee
We believe in the high quality of our products. We always ensure they have a superior finish and are created following the guidelines we set out in our Snugg Promise of Quality.
We offer a Lifetime Guarantee on our cases. This is provided as part of our promise to all of our customers. Our Lifetime Guarantee ensures that you are:
- Protected Against Poor Fit
- Protected Against Manufacturing Defects
- Protected Against Issues of Product Quality
Protect your iPad in style with the premium Snugg iPad mini 1 & 2 leather case. Made from the highest quality PU leather with a soft untuck fiber interior it will protect your iPad from scratches and scrapes. The elastic hand strap gives you greater grip of the case and the built in stand supports the iPad in different positions. As well as having access to the iPad's external ports and features, the case automatically wakes and puts your iPad to sleep. Trust the Snugg promise to deliver a perfect fit, robust protection and a quality finish.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've come back to update this review because the excellent customer service team has reached out to me and replaced the frayed item. The new one arrived promptly, and so far, so good. All of the pro's from before apply, plus now you can add "OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE" to that list. I will update again in about 2 months and provide the 5th star if the item holds up.
previous review w/ 3 stars:
After all the excellent reviews, I'm sad to say that I'm not in love with this case...
+Great Color (denim and grey)
+Fits the iPad Mini perfectly
+Hole in the back for camera is adequate
+Hand Strap on back
-Sewing fraying after 2 months
-Rubbery lining coming undone revealing the hard plastic underneath
-Prop notch for stand is losing rubbery lining
-When opened, and hand in hand strap, the flails around and bends weirdly
-Magnetic Closure doesn't always put the screen to "sleep"
The tablet is firmly secured in the case and stays put. Despite drops and fumbling, the tablet has never slipped or shifted in the case. The soft interior prevents screen scratching by the cover's movement.
The cover tab to convert to a stand is stiff and engages firmly so the tablet can be easily viewed and stays upright - use it all the time to view videos and reading. The hand strap is convenient and comfortable. A handy place to tuck a note.
The cover is precisely cut so all buttons and ports are accessible and unobstructed.
The auto wake and sleep feature works consistently and reliably.
I would recommend this cover to anyone who wants to protect their iPad from the daily abuses.
However, there are three major issues with this case:
1. The user can no longer use fingerprint passwording - there's not enough room to get a finger onto the start button
2. Can't access screen controls near the edge - again, not enough room to get a finger in.
3. Darkens the screen so it's difficult to view - there must be some sensor on my iPad that triggers AutoDimming when this case is in place.
OK, there are work-arounds for all of these - use a numeric password, use a stylus and disable auto-dimming. But I don't want to give up these features just because a case design won't work with them - I like them, developers spent a lot of time developing them and I paid for them.
I am disappointed with this purchase - I really had high hopes for it - especially as it was twice the price of many of the others.