Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18SW_gno

on April 28, 2013
I bought this stylus 2 in 1 pen to use with my iPad mini, & my iPhone, & I like it!!! It works well...glides easily over the screen, it's much better than using my fingers, keeps the screen clean!!! Would recommend!!!!!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 3, 2015
I like this stylus but don't use it often. It works well but I wouldn't say it is anything special. I have a few others that I like just as well.
on August 5, 2014
The stylus pen is a great tool. Mom has tremors and it's hard to type with fingers, but a breeze with this. Dad didn't need one but wanted one and loves using this to play his games. Nicely made and easy to grip.
on March 24, 2014
Nothing spectacular but it is handy attached to the SNUGG Ipad cover I got at the same time. Has a ball point pen as well/
on February 12, 2014
Everything works on this stylus, but my husband just hasn't found it to be very useful. He doesn't do enough precision work on the iPad to make it worth his while.
on August 14, 2013
I found the pen part too short for my comfort and the stylus tip was large and required more pressure than you have to exert when using your finger on the iPad screen. I returned it. I am used to using a stylus on my sewing machine screen which is more pointy and requires a touch not a push.
on May 6, 2015
it was so cute but the circle from the top of it come off after 1 month of use other than that, it works well but a little hard on the screen.
on September 30, 2013
The Stylus looks just like the picture, the pen works. The little plug fits right into the spot you would plug your headphones. It sleek and stylish. Love it, will also probably buy the red one
on January 3, 2013
I've bought several of these now. It's the only way I can keep from losing pens! Both ends work well. The touch is great for my iPad and the ink end writes smoothly, too.
on January 17, 2014
I find this stylus both functional for my purposes and easy to hold in my hand as compared to others that I have used that I found too thick to comfortably write with for long sessions. I am happy with this stylus.