Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Continuum Games Snuggle Monster - Hide and Seek Bedtime Plush Toy and Book - Blue
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- BEDTIME BUDDY: Turn bedtime from a nightly struggle to a nightly game with Snuggle Monster Hide & Seek, the all in one storybook, snuggly plush, & game that’ll make kids look forward to going to bed.
- HIDE & SEEK TOY: Each night, hide your child’s Snuggle Monster plush somewhere in their bedroom. When it’s time for bed, read the Snuggle Monster story with your child & let them find their plush.
- COZY COMPANION: Snuggle Monster helps relieve kids’ fears of the dark, makes going to bed fun, adds to their storybook collection, and gives kids a stuffed animal for sleep & play.
- BEDTIME STORIES & GAMES: Simply read the story together, reminding your kids that Snuggle Monsters are afraid of light but great pals in the dark. Then it's time to find the Monster and tuck into bed.
- GOODNIGHT GAME: Snuggle Monster Hide and Seek creates a fun bedtime routine that gets toddlers excited to go to bed and sleep without the usual fuss and tantrums.
Inspire a love of reading with Prime Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Prime Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new customers receive 15% off your first box. Learn more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Snuggle Monster Hide & Seek Bedtime is a nighttime storybook, lovable sleep companion, and game all in one. Each night before bedtime, hide your child’s Snuggle Monster somewhere in the bedroom. Get creative! When it’s time to calm down, read the Snuggle Monster story together, reminding your kids that Snuggle Monsters are afraid of light but great pals in the dark. Once you’re done reading, it’s time for your children to find their hidden Snuggle Monster. Once they’ve found it, it’s time to tuck in and go to sleep. Pretty soon, they’ll be wondering, “Where’s my Snuggle Monster tonight?”. Say goodbye to bedtime resistance as your child eagerly welcomes a new nighttime ritual. Make bedtime a shared adventure, and rest easy knowing your snuggle monsters have a Snuggle Monster of their own.