Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Format: Board book|Change

Showing 1-10 of 373 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 505 reviews
This is a song that you read. In my family, we put it to music that we made up ourselves. Our 2 year old LOVES this book and requests it by name. She love the adorable pictures, too.

The words are so cute. Here's the first part:

"Now I have a thing to tell you and it won't take long. The way I feel about you is kind of a song. It starts with an "Oooooh" and it ends with a kiss. And all along the middle goes something like this. Ooooooh snuggle puppy of mine. Everything about you is especially fine. I love what you are. I love what you do. Fuzzy little snuggle puppy, I love you."

There's more. That's just the first couple of pages (from memory) so please excuse me if some of the words are wrong :)

I just had another baby and I can't wait until she's old enough so that I can share this book with her as well. Get it. You won't regret you did.
on June 5, 2017
If you don't have Snuggle Puppy in your home library, you and your little one are really missing out. The tune is simple, it will be memorized in no time and what a sweet little song to sing to your little one, and for them to sing with you! I think if I had to pick a favorite Boynton on Board, Snuggle Puppy would win hands down. Just a bit of it :

It starts with an OOO and it ends with a KISS ❤️ and all along the middle it goes something like this- It goes: OOO! Snuggle Puppy Of Mine Everything About You Is Especially Fine!

Throughout the puppy is being snuggled, danced and kissed! This book can be read by anyone who is in a loving relationship with your little, either of the parents or grandparents. I only wish I'd gotten this when my little granddaughter was even younger. It would be a wonderful first book that is read/sung from the time your baby is weeks or a few months old. This book would be a wonderful shower gift to either the new parents or the grandparents.
on December 21, 2015
Hands-down my personal favorite of all the books I've read to my son - and we have read a lot of books!

All the Sandra Boynton books are fun to read, but this one builds in some smooches and snuggles which you just can't beat. At a really young age my son figured out the rhythm and I could pause to watch him lean in expecting a kiss. You just can't get any better than that!

I give this and the Belly Button Book at every single baby shower, they're the best!
on December 18, 2014
Bought this book and 3 other Sandra Boynton books (Are you A Cow?, Hippos Go Berserk, and Doggies) for Christmas gifts for my best friend's 2-year old and my boyfriend's niece who is almost a year old. I think they will be perfect for mom and dad to read to them, and the girls to begin to learn to read as they grow! They are board books-- thick and good quality, that will be easy for tiny hands to hold... or put in their mouth... or whatever... haha. This book is so sweet, and a perfect bedtime read for parents and kids. I almost cried while I was reading through it. I am a dog person, and so are the parents of the girls I got the books for, so I think it will be absolutely wonderful for them, and hopefully create some sweet memories. :)
on May 8, 2017
This is a great book. I received it when my daughter was small. It was one of her favorites. When my niece got pregnant, she wanted to get a copy for her. So it is one that keeps on giving.
on May 1, 2017
My kids love Sandra Boynton books. Great for young kids. My kids are 18months, 3yr, and 6yr. They all love her books.
on November 20, 2016
such a sweet book. also great for language development (as all boynton books seem to be!). talks about having a beginning, middle, and end. my toddlers love it.
on April 25, 2017
Sandra Boynton is one of my absolutely favorites! Loving children's book with precious drawings.
on March 17, 2017
I hate when books make you try to sing words without knowing a melody, but the kids love this book.
on May 31, 2016
My little one doesn't love all Boyton books, but this one is a real winner! All I have to do is start singing this song and I get a huge smile! I enjoy reading this one as much as he loves to hear it. I bought it for Valentine's Day and it has been a huge hit ever since. We read this one all the time and I would highly recommend it. It has cute pictures and the song totally gets stuck in my head (for better or worse, at least it's a cute song). I checked out the song on youtube before buying the book and you may want to do the same, just to make sure you know what you are getting yourself into :)